• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What are your 2023 RC Plans?

MrCake

Also need a new bash spot the council decided to flatten ours, going to get more into the helicopters lots more places to use them close to my house, looking into buying a mardave and going racing with our local club.

• Like 3

I dont see me buying a new car truck except maybe a TRX4M next year

Also need to keep up with the Heli flying as well and may join a flying club    

Need to get out up the quarry with the 1/8,s more :good:

1 hour ago, Nitroholic said:

As this year...I also want to actually learn to fly my micro CP heli. Picked up a used old mCX co-ax, as I haven;t flown for a while, and need to get back into the swing of it with something controllable.

What Micro CP do you have ?

The MCX  is a great wee co-ax heli 

• Like 2

Sell most of the cars i still have,  as no places to use them.  But might get back into RC planes,  just need to check local flying field isn't going to be built on like every other place.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I need to get of my backside and fit the FPV system, Matek/Inav 411 flight controller  to my Sonic AR Pro delta wing, do the maiden flight on the Atom RC Dolphin forward swept delta wing.

As for rc cars i have room for a new crawler and been fancying getting a Carisma Coyote kit for a while but also considering getting a Gmade GS02 kit, so until i decide what to get i best hold of, also i still need to work at improving my crawler video work, and of course find time for all this

• Like 3

Not sure if these are plans or racing goals but here goes.

Would like to get my Xray T1 pretty dialled and make it to one of the Retro TC meets that have just started happening. This shouldn't be too difficult, just hope they host one a bit closer to me!

Would like to make a couple of the 1/10 2wd East Of England regionals to see how I stack up against some faster drivers. No real goals on success here but would be nice to come away with a podium in whatever final I end up in.

Mainly just to keep enjoying them. I'd like to take my crawler out a bit more, but was always the plan to take that with me when I go away in the van rather than going out to find crawling spots.

Edited by ReggieC
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

I need to get of my backside and fit the FPV system, Matek/Inav 411 flight controller  to my Sonic AR Pro delta wing, do the maiden flight on the Atom RC Dolphin forward swept delta wing.

As for rc cars i have room for a new crawler and been fancying getting a Carisma Coyote kit for a while but also considering getting a Gmade GS02 kit, so until i decide what to get i best hold of, also i still need to work at improving my crawler video work, and of course find time for all this

i forgot to say i really want a Bronco bodied crawler, but a late 70`s model, however not a Traxarse one, so that will be a tall order, i could consider a cheap hard body and find a suitable chassis to mount it on, more food for thought

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DannyP said:

I bought an NX8 Tx couple of months ago and a heli sim to get back into flying but it has just sat in the box so need to get back on that and maybe get a little 450 or something.

Honestly I'm excited for the next year.

Edit: Great idea for a thread BTW :good:

I have the NX8  and really like it also the Blade 330s is a 450 size heli (updated 450x) and can save some money buy buying the BNF version :good:

2 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

I have the NX8  and really like it also the Blade 330s is a 450 size heli (updated 450x) and can save some money buy buying the BNF version :good:

If I get a BNF it will most likely just be something small for the garden. 450 I'll be looking at a Trex or something. Not looked at helis for a while but I think SAB do some smaller ones now. Had a Goblin 700 and Logo 550sx some years back. Both of those where amazing but will start with a cheaper lawn dart 😁

• Haha 1

There is a list!

1) Finish the workshop off (upvc the new ceiling, final paint on 2 walls, fit my wall cabinets)

2) Paint the 2 Tamiya touring  car shells… which I was convinced I had, was going to sticker them this winter…

3) Build my collection of parts into a 6x6 truck

4) Buy something else I don’t need 🤪

No1 was a bigger project than anticipated, not helped by my brain which was convinced I still could graft at the same pace I could pre lung damage, and took lots of smaller bites to finish and ultimately make a weeks work several months. The rest have been backed up in the queue since! No4 isnt allowed to happen till 2024 😇

• Like 3

To downsize and free up a little space and also treat the family to a little camping holiday should funds allow.

otherwise, whats not getting used anymore will be boxed up for the loft.

i have 6 Rc that get used so obviously they will stay and get the last of the major projects finished, finally finish the crawlers courses in the garden.

• Like 1

My plans are to take the x maxx I bought myself for Christmas out if it ever stops raining and drys out as mentioned above.I also need to get my traxxas rally brushless as I think that will be great if we have another grass burn out in the summer.

• Like 1