• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

18 hours ago, bombercountynick said:

took my mini 8 to the 8th track, didn't go too well :lol: got a video of a proper sized buggy though to make up for it!

8th scale tracks are mini killers! Used to take my Mini8 & EMB-1 to my local national track and they'd get trashed every time :lol:

• Like 1

Did a poor mans speed test on the pirate 10 frankenstein, running 2s, 2250kv 4068 and a 120a esc, 19t pinion to a 46t spur.

Basically tiewrapped the phone to the car and ran Strava on it. Came back with just over 20mph, and it seems quite fast to me for bashing/offroading so it really makes me wonder what these 40/60mph ones are like on bashing.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Last night I fitted the 80A ESC & 3900kv motor to throughout axxe. After a lot of faffing &a bit of cutting, it finally went in.  Took it for a quick rip on the carpark . Wheelies on demand & goes like a burning dog :) . I'm gonna drop in a bigger pinion at some point. The top speed'll be demented :)

1 hour ago, NOFX said:

Wheelies on demand & goes like a burning dog :) 

Never seen a burning dog go, anything like a stabbed rat? :rofl:

ordered a new pit towel to put them on, when I can be bothered of course.....

5 minutes ago, dazp1976 said:

Fancy misplacing those Froggy! :doh:

You've only had them about a year or so :lol:

i know :D 

at first i thought i wont need them as i know i wont break them but when i found them, i just thought might aswell put them on. be a waste not to.