• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Attempted to repair a balance lead that had somehow developed two corroded contacts. Will test and report on success or failure. 

Quick gripe; I've searched several times for replacements and they're nowhere to be found, why? There's plenty of extensions, but not the actual balance leads. They need to be female at both ends, with one plug larger than the other. Large plug to charger, smaller plug to balance board. 🤬

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Attempted to repair a balance lead that had somehow developed two corroded contacts. Will test and report on success or failure. 

Quick gripe; I've searched several times for replacements and they're nowhere to be found, why? There's plenty of extensions, but not the actual balance leads. They need to be female at both ends, with one plug larger than the other. Large plug to charger, smaller plug to balance board. 🤬

Yup, seems to be OK, result. 

• Like 2

Fitted 16t pinion in TA02 Evoque trail truck thing.  On 3S much better speed, but still pitching around all over the place..  then rememberered I never filled the Losi Miini Crawler shocks with oil.  Some 60W each corner and now it behaves a lot better.  I think time to strip down, clean, check bearings, loctite where required, paint some bare metal parts and take it for a proper drive.

Mostly broke them, a motor down in my tt02, ma big pal then burst the lower wishbone and shock end on the mojave, losing the shock pin at the same time. Then he went on to convert his tt02 to 2wd by turning the driveshaft into a stylus! Good afternoon tho! 

_20200830_205604.JPG

• Like 1

On 28/08/2020 at 18:30, tanveer said:

Decided to swap over the chassis for a black one on the rusty, looks way nicer than the bland grey plastic. Also installed the wheelie bar along with front and rear rpm bumpers. 

IMG_20200828_182733.jpg

IMG_20200828_182746.jpg

yeh that black chassis looks a lot better, got a grey one on my bandit , loving the rpm parts :)

• Thanks 1

Took delivery of the Noble NB4 today, fitted to the Losi 5ive T and also cut some pluck foam up and fitted it into an old case I had lying around that's had batteries stored in. Didn't take long and quite pleased with the results 😀 

20200902_200151_copy_1612x3579.jpg

20200902_200156_copy_1612x3579.jpg

20200902_200743_copy_1612x726.jpg

• Like 1

After a little break from rc for 2 months, I finished my rebuild of my ta-03f that I bought second hand and started to rebuild 2 months ago.

now I need an new project, all of my cars are done and up and running, I own 10 at this moment, but  for now I do not know what to buy for weeks I am looking for a nice deal on something I like but there is nothing that I really want, but this is good for my wallet:lol:

50294487071_2918bcf770_c.jpg

50293806183_f1f57ec099_c.jpg

• Like 3

Well, overnight, glued a whole army of magnets to the TRX4/Ratty C-10 body and chassis to try and get the darn thing to stay on. Fingers crossed 🤞

• Haha 1

In the process of CAREFULLY chopping of the EC3 connectors and JST connectors on my small 2s lipo`s and soldering XT30 plugs on, trying to standardise all the little lipo`s so i can use them in the ECX Temper and in the new ZOHD drift motor glider, 3 packs done 5 to go including the new 1400mah i ordered tonight