• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Thought I'd better glue the tyres for the TT-02. Why does glueing tyres have to be a thing? I nearly glued my fingers to the wheels, each other and nearly glued my jeans to my leg lol
Yup every time i use CA i end up stuck not the thing im glueing together lol [emoji38]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Worked on the prototype badge for the UMG10 Knight Custom grille. Blank straight off the 3D printer  on the left, rough prototype 1 on the right. It is only a prototype, the finished item will be better 😜 - it's supposed to be a zebra btw

marque1.jpg

• Like 3

I did a thing...........finally fitted the metal front bumper with shackles to the FS chassis, only had it on the bench for about 3 weeks, even fitted the stock LED`s into bumper, its not really the right shape but it was bought to use with a flatter fronted shell 

metal bumper.JPG

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

I did a thing...........finally fitted the metal front bumper with shackles to the FS chassis, only had it on the bench for about 3 weeks, even fitted the stock LED`s into bumper, its not really the right shape but it was bought to use with a flatter fronted shell 

metal bumper.JPG

Looking at this again i think i should put the original back on and use the metal one for where its meant to go, on the rear, this just dont look right

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Looking at this again i think i should put the original back on and use the metal one for where its meant to go, on the rear, this just dont look right

yup 👍

14 hours ago, DartmoorTrails said:

Got out on the moor, damn windy!
Been a while since these 2 have had a blast together emoji16.png459357641e00792fbff2a6ac84c1abdf.jpg34c1835f57580ccffa37d070cdc7adbf.jpg13a3809bbaa09d3b96ea71185436c56a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Been too long since I’ve been down that way. Lovely to see 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

I think you’re right, the shape is wrong on the front 👍

• Like 1

Finally completely fixed the ab3.4 after months. Waiting for the alum arms to come back in stock. Then this thing will be tough as nails.

IMG_20200524_132603.jpg

3 hours ago, fnknan said:

Finally completely fixed the ab3.4 after months. Waiting for the alum arms to come back in stock. Then this thing will be tough as nails.

IMG_20200524_132603.jpg

Are these any good ? I'm tempted to get the truggy version.