• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

8 hours ago, CarlC said:

A 5mm aluminium bar for the bash bar on the Dementor, and here is the world's most uninteresting photo of a metal bar. 🤣 

alibar.jpg

That is probably in my top five Metal bars of all time😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Guns It was £10.92 plus delivery, I got it from https://www.metals4u.co.uk/ - I ultimately want to go with 7075 aluminium, but this bar was 6082 for the first one as a test. Bar is 50.8mm x 4.8mm x 1000mm

1 hour ago, CarlC said:

@Guns It was £10.92 plus delivery, I got it from https://www.metals4u.co.uk/ - I ultimately want to go with 7075 aluminium, but this bar was 6082 for the first one as a test. Bar is 50.8mm x 4.8mm x 1000mm

Oh amazing youre making your own! I thought this was a Radical RC one! Back to bed for me

not quite the postman, but this lot just turned up

YD2-EXii with an acuvance x overdose v2 10.5t brushless, acuvance tachyon airia esc, yokomo gyro, sanwa mt-s radio gear

then 2 haulers loaded with goodies including the q200 balance charger, an acuvance tao 2 program card, an arrow max  toolkit, and the rest 😛 

quite the bargain for £450 id say

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

image0 (8).jpg

Edited by CattoCattoExo
  • Like 1