• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Silicone conformal coating, unfortunately the only information included is warnings telling you want to do if you get it in your eyes or drink it. I don't plan on doing that but I'd like to know how to use it. At least the details on Amazon gives curing times.

IMG_20200721_163412.jpg

25 minutes ago, oodboo said:

Silicone conformal coating, unfortunately the only information included is warnings telling you want to do if you get it in your eyes or drink it. I don't plan on doing that but I'd like to know how to use it. At least the details on Amazon gives curing times.

IMG_20200721_163412.jpg

At least two coats from my experience to get good coverage. Then leave it overnight to properly set. I use a UV torch to check if I have missed any areas. It glows under UV making it easy to see.

• Like 1

Needed a RX  pack for the Nitro and HobbyKing was the cheapest even with postage, So rather than wast the 500g postage weight, I added another pack, and made the rest up with a selection of grub screws, They were only 1p for 10, So got 180 for 18p.spacer.png 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ag100 said:

A cheap infra red temp gun from eBay, let the measuring of everything in sight commence 😀

image.jpg

Have one too, I now know the temp of GF, cat, dog, dishwasher on eco cycle...........? The list goes on and on lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

it really is great at trundling round the garden :thumbsup:

Since I ordered it I've been looking in the crawler sections, and every where I walk lately been wondering.......Hmmm could it climb that!!

need to have a look around the garden for things to make a mini course out of

10 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Its really cool at night as well the lights really light up like a real car on main beam 🍻

I actually preferred the LC 90 shell, but it looked a bit poo with the lights set in the bumper.

The Cub and Patriot look much more 'realistic' with proper light buckets in the shell, and the blue is really nice.

Shame the black bit on the bonnet is a sticker...that's now off and I'm looking at a piece of carbon vinyl to go on. Might look odd with the scale though

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stretch said:

Going on holiday soon and wanted to take an RC but not one of the expensive ones as friends kids can be unforgiving so got a scout.

5008.jpg

Send it!

My little lads MN99 Landrover arrived today, battered box, but all good inside.

its a really good little model.

6F3C9487-BADF-42A2-A96F-FBC22827B9E7.jpeg

622BDD1C-607F-4910-A2BD-D150958EDC50.jpeg

BC7CD159-3687-40E6-B1C0-E1332B00A06F.jpeg

C52BFE24-053E-4034-B857-B1520342D064.jpeg

• Like 1