• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

money no object RC

Lone-wolf

Just now, Jack Reacher said:

Lets play a bit of a silly game, say you do a lucky dip and scoop a big Lotto win, or dear old aunt Freda shuffles the mortal coil and leaves you the stately pile, you get m drift and just for the record i dont wish bad on any Aunt...........

So money comes to you what very expensive Rc would you treat yourself to, that one that always seems to be just out of reach?

I think for me it might be a Tamiya Tundra high lift, very expensive for what it is but very detailed.....though i would more than likely need some one to build it lol

so lets have your answers just for fun 

You won't believe this   i was thinking of the same question  last night.   But my dream car is nothing special  just lack of spares now.

• Like 3

I've wanted an xmaxx since it's release, I just don't have that sort of disposable income. I could sell up the majority of my rc's to buy one but I prefer having a diverse collection.

I've never been a good saver lol

• Like 3

Ultimate RC’s is one thing but having somewhere to use said RC’s is another.

Think I have my dream RC’s in the X Maxx not found anything that comes close but that’s not to say I don’t like others 👍

I really fancy the new Losi mt though 👍

• Like 3

I'm already there, my BL X2 is pretty much my dream. If I got the big win, I'd probably just build a 5ive from the ground up, using all the best bits out there, starting with that 10mm 7075 chassis. 

• Like 3

I genuinely don't crave any mega expensive RC, mainly because I have most bases covered already with quite a diverse mix of old and/or modded rigs, though I do like the new LMT, in fact its the first 'new' RC that I've genuinely dribbled over for some while now.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, .AJ. said:

A big 1/5 scale Tank 👍 

Absolutely would get myself a 1/6 Armortek Centurion. I did breifly consider it a few years back but blowing 7k on a toy that would need it's own hydraulic lift to get it in a car was seen as bit extravagant. 

• Like 3

Two tanks. One for me and one for my wife. What’s a marriage if you can’t find fun and legal ways to hunt each other to the death? Preferably one would be a Challenger II, and the other a Leopard II.

Either 1/10 or 1/8, proper scale Rollin’ Thunder monster truck (which was my favourite when I was a kid). Which I would have to find some way to build from the ground up, and somehow get a body made. I have actually been wondering if it would be possible to fit a Proline Rock Van body to an existing monster truck. I just want a bigger Lunchbox, basically.

Edited by Fef15t
  • Like 2