• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

1 hour ago, walkbythesea said:

Lowered it and have had the Outlaw up over 50mph today, 53.69mph 😎

835F9F2E-31E6-40C0-8B0F-E08F58D79851.jpeg

Outstanding mate.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, billyb_imp said:

A bit more done today on the CC-01 but come to a halt as the Yeah steering links appear to foul on the chassis, spent to long going over & over what I’ve done wrong, so will give it a rest and may be all will become clear next time I look at it.

64FE95F5-D2B4-4100-80AF-FC8F47A4B128.jpeg

Wow, a bunch of Hot Racing hop ups 👏

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Alex97 said:

The 5mm carbon fibre rod arrived this morning, I cut them down to roughly the right size however I need to order a M4 tap to thread the hole to keep the wheels in place. I might add another 20mm to the overall length as it looks a little short.

What do you think?

20210901_194355.jpg

Looks good and I’m curious to see this progress; I think this should probably have its own build thread we can follow. 

Edited by BigGinge
  • Like 1

Set the alarm for early, drove to local woodlands, climbed steep hill which always knackers me out.  Got Big Rock out of the bag and realised I didn't have my Deans to EC5 connector with me.   Fllllllllllllllllllllllip!  No time to go back home and go out again before work.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, MrCake said:

Set the alarm for early, drove to local woodlands, climbed steep hill which always knackers me out.  Got Big Rock out of the bag and realised I didn't have my Deans to EC5 connector with me.   Fllllllllllllllllllllllip!  No time to go back home and go out again before work.

Decided to head out to the same spot after work rather than put the lipo on a discharge cycle!  Got to get these sessions in before the clocks change and it is basically dark/cold/wet most of the time,

• Like 1