• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Just now, Stormbringer said:

truck looks good pity same cant be said about the controller tho :insane:

Indeed... this controller has a multi model memory, so it's the same one for all my Tekno trucks. This was a really bad way to lose my temper.

Expensive moment of stupidity... really taken the shine off this build 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

but crap happens mate 😞

looks like you might be able get it back together tho mate :cheers:

Edited by Stormbringer

10 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

but crap happens mate 😞

looks like you might be able get it back together tho mate :cheers:

Na, screen is smashed and a bunch of the componants have broken inside. It's done for mate.

Ordered a new one 😭

13 minutes ago, Hell horn. said:

Well I snapped one. Lol. Full 3s blast in the a set of steps in the park.  Balls. Car slide out on the grass and went rear end in the the top step. Only thing dead is the rear arm as far as I can tell yet.  All good fun. 

Lucky I have a spare set already so am easy fix. IMG_20210503_130313.thumb.jpg.afe9a7a4a024c81a2e25299081348603.jpg

Haha, was only a matter of time. Is it the new arms or the old style? My son's MT still hasn't snapped one yet, but my XT has snapped 1 old style and 1 3D printed one. Had them out yesterday, mine didn't move (stripped the spur gear I think 😅) but my son's had a decent bash about. Snapped a body post and a diff gear mount that the body post connects onto. Might have bent an axle, not sure yet have to strip them down and look into it. Luckily mine's all sorted except for the spur and pinon and I have metal ones 😄 

Went out bashing in the woods, I’ve decided I need a scaler, and a new bashing shell - this ones more tape and stickers than eBay wafer thin plastic now 😂

C2203AB8-0386-4341-8A66-A3EDE26F7610.thumb.jpeg.016ec2a8ffa8aedc26c2ec9d0cd34be6.jpeg

Edited by Shergar
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Ant.p said:

Not really to my model, but for my models... Built some shelving and stuck an extra desk in the office to work on them 💪🏻

got a bit excited when drilling and realised (too late) that it wasn’t a cavity wall, but quite a thin one. my son hasn’t noticed he has holes in his wall yet😬🤦‍♂️

only problem I can see is there’s a reasonable size gap next to the notorious, and I would like to fill it with something. Any ideas? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Use Tetra fila, Easy to use, no sanding required, dries within 2 hours.

• Thanks 1

Chucking down with rain so I decided to have a wee bash in the living room.  Using shoes.  boots.clean laundry . Table legs as obsticals   till got bit excited and went too fast hit the leg /feet and knackered my outlaw body cracked and snapped it from front headlight sticker to door piller to make matters worse mrs seen the mess the clean laundry and boots shoes everywhere   now she says I go to clean it up WHAT !!!! I got to to fix the outlaw body .  

Few swear words later . Mmmm time to fix the car   

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Wltoys 12402-a said:

Ran again all day 😱😱😱😱😡

I’m quite sure your autocorrect has it in for you, or you’ll be very tired by tomorrow! 🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, walkbythesea said:

I’m quite sure your autocorrect has it in for you, or you’ll be very tired by tomorrow! 🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

Couldn't run for a bus lol don't no about all day pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1