• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

So, I decided the rear of the BBX needed a spare wheel. Tony @ TTP Is only a few miles away from me so I messaged him and popped round. An absolutely great guy, showed me a fair things and left me drooling over some of his old school stuff. 

I picked up what I needed, and some parts Id ordered and not yet shipped

:

mnkn6k9.jpeg

Rear wheel for the BBX spare and the slipper/gear diff for the BBX. Not looking forward to retro fitting the Slipper/Diff mind

• Like 3

I originally ordered one from aliexpress a couple of months ago but royal mail lost it. Had to get paypal involved to get my money back. Got another off ebay and finally got the surpass brushless system for one of my Trx4m's. 

IMG_20231005_152814

• Like 2

On 02/10/2023 at 19:42, Kpowell911 said:

So, I decided the rear of the BBX needed a spare wheel. Tony @ TTP Is only a few miles away from me so I messaged him and popped round. An absolutely great guy, showed me a fair things and left me drooling over some of his old school stuff. 

:

mnkn6k9.jpeg

Rear wheel for the BBX spare and the slipper/gear diff for the BBX. Not looking forward to retro fitting the Slipper/Diff mind

After designing the BBX with a mount for a spare wheel and teasing us with images of it fitted just before release, it would have been nice if Tamiya had sold a single spare wheel/tyre set rather than having to buy 4 wheels and 2 tyres...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackSeaRC said:

After designing the BBX with a mount for a spare wheel and teasing us with images of it fitted just before release, it would have been nice if Tamiya had sold a single spare wheel/tyre set rather than having to buy 4 wheels and 2 tyres...

I know but Ive just sold the other one so its only cost me £15ish

• Like 1

On 02/10/2023 at 17:42, Kpowell911 said:

:

mnkn6k9.jpeg

TTP is great for Tamiya parts...had a few things from him, never any issues and fast dispatch/delivery 👍

Nothing for me, im waiting on a lot of little parts for a FTX Texan so i can finish my element Texan cab order is held up by a pair of Tamiya front axles that are out of stock so i have stolen the parts from my Black Texan till order arrives, then i will fit the new parts to the Black one and sell it

• Like 1