• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone else go shooting ?

epons300

I used to go to farms with my mums fella who was paid to shoot rabbits, fox's, pigeons and other stuff. His weapon of choice was a 22 rifle with hollow points and silencer and 12 gauge shot gun :)

He's big into his guns and had a cabinet in his bedroom with loads of shot guns and rifles :) he was gonna get me a firearms license until I knocked him out for being a big mouth at a family party.

Started shooting with him when I was 10 and he told me loads of stuff about guns and thus rifle he had :) said the 22 had a killing range of a mile and a 2 mile stopping distance.

Will try dig out some old photos of me stood with his guns next to his Land Rover :)

Apart from that I have a BSA Meteor 22 air rifle under my bed I regular take upto the quarry shooting bottles and old Lipo :)

Edited by hebby

Well I was going to go out and do some shooting tonight with my HW97K ................. but the car decided it didnt want to start.

20150405_160801_zpslss8l7ad.jpg

I blame Roverman ......... I now have the lust for a HW100 ......... just need to rob a bank lol

Well I was going to go out and do some shooting tonight with my HW97K ................. but the car decided it didnt want to start.

20150405_160801_zpslss8l7ad.jpg

I blame Roverman ......... I now have the lust for a HW100 ......... just need to rob a bank lol

Yer bez I wish I had got a pcp now the hw97kt cost nearly as much , just the cost of the bottle etc bumps it up

Yer bez I wish I had got a pcp now the hw97kt cost nearly as much , just the cost of the bottle etc bumps it up

I dunno I think it would be nice to have both ........ not that i have "collecting" issues or anything lol

Just getting into targets atm, but I have forest and golf courses near by so once I have my BASC insurance and permission/ticket sorted I will go shoot some moving targets lol

Ive got a Gat that i shoot elephants with

gatpack.jpg

lol i had that gat gun

Just getting into targets atm, but I have forest and golf courses near by so once I have my BASC insurance and permission/ticket sorted I will go shoot some moving targets lol

how much is it Bez for all that?

Dunno mate, not really used it yet, was a birthday present off my mum lol.

If it turns out I get into it, then I can upgrade, if not then it's not a load of cash wasted.....

Used to do a lot of shooting in my late teens early 20s, has a few different rifles over the years.

Air Arms, TX200, S400, Pro Target

BSA, Super10, Lightning

Weihrauch, HW55t, HW80, HW95k

Might get back into it one day.

Edited by AlphaZero

I have one of those not a bad rifle for the price it is. But I keep looking at one of these

http://www.solware.co.uk/air-pistol-air-rifle/daystate-huntsman-regal.shtml