• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

2 hours ago, Ant.p said:

Got all the gear(s)…

but no servo (or idea what I’m doing)

Im gutted I can’t try this out along with the new esc on the Xmaxx. I’m tempted to buy an Amazon special and servo adapter to tie me over, but will still set me back £40 ish even at the cheap end, which isn’t bad, but it’s only a month or so until the 2085x arrives which would make it redundant. Think I’ll just sit tight and wait, but hard to wait.

image.jpg

Why didnt you use the 46t spur that comes with the X Maxx?

17 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Why didnt you use the 46t spur that comes with the X Maxx?

I purchased it second hand and the spur that’s on there isn’t original and is larger/more teeth

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Ahhh I see. Couldve sworn Id saw you post a brand new one haha

If only. Mind you I saved myself quite a bit, and so far nothings really been wrong with it other than me blowing up the servo by wiring it incorrectly.

16 minutes ago, hillbillyracing said:

Got these today,It was  missing the servo in the oder (email sent)I think i got the wrong ESC i says suit up to 27T motor?

The ESC will be fine with the 35T motor you have there.

Enjoy bud, more than the money I wanted it to find a good home, being a 10th anniversary edition and unused, I wasn't brave enough to use it. 

It's the first kit car the wife and I built, send it arrma style and enjoy. 😎

Ps share the sweets with mum, dad and dear niece 😜

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bert_w164 said:

Enjoy bud, more than the money I wanted it to find a good home, being a 10th anniversary edition and unused, I wasn't brave enough to use it. 

It's the first kit car the wife and I built, send it arrma style and enjoy. 😎

Ps share the sweets with mum, dad and dear niece 😜

hehe cheers bud, yup its deffo getting used but nothing mad 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yrkoon said:

just opened a well packed package from  @Bert_w164

a excellent condition 10 year anniversary tamiya ta04-s which looks sweet and should have it running tonight also he put in some sweets and  a cat toy for the cats and a spare chassis etc 🙂

WfvPCAM.jpg

I'm glad your cat likes the toy and I hope you enjoy the Tamiya, it was my first build so fingers crossed nothing falls off! 😁 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bert_w164sMrs said:

I'm glad your cat likes the toy and I hope you enjoy the Tamiya, it was my first build so fingers crossed nothing falls off! 😁 

hehe a massive thank you to you as well, looking forward to getting it running tonight and cat is still next to toy 🙂

• Like 1

Ps the tyre that came off was when I used the wheels on my losi mini8, 4300kv and doing donuts was too much... and evostick isn't a good tyre glue 😉 might want to inspect them and use CA glue if needed 👍🏽

• Haha 1