• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Mine's still going strong, it's the hex drivers that I have a problem with, that's why I now have an Arrowmax set.

My hex drives are rounding out to I've cut one down for now as a temp solution did you find a replacement part or is it a case of binning and starting again?

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/u6kroqwz5hgpe6e/AAA5cT5Ks_45VPtC6qcbtsmma

replacment from ddm,

hastle from abbots thou as they told me that ddm only send one tyre, its in there policy Jay said from abbots, he tryed to screw me over, over 1 tyre, i have no end of messages to prove it too,

Thought they was ok I did abbots,

ddm it is from now on, 5 days from America including the weekend, thanks very much ddm,

ill be coming more often thanks :)

Edited by flatout!

diff oil in 40,000 50,000 and 100,000 and shock oil in 3000 and 6000.. and parcel no 2 was suppose to have 2 full sets of buggy tyres 1 set with some use 1 set new . and what I got was 2 full sets of truggy tyres which was ok with me as I have a truggy as well . and for

diff oil in 40,000 50,000 and 100,000 and shock oil in 3000 and 6000.. and parcel no 2 was suppose to have 2 full sets of buggy tyres 1 set with some use 1 set new . and what I got was 2 full sets of truggy tyres which was ok with me as I have a truggy as well . and for

My hex drives are rounding out to I've cut one down for now as a temp solution did you find a replacement part or is it a case of binning and starting again?

I still have the set for the screwdrivers and sockets, and the fact that it's a handy pouch. But I also have the Arrowmax set which is in a different league. 

• Like 1

Something brushless :whistling:

Needed something cordless that was man enough to handle drilling 16mm holes in concrete and a quick test shows that it does indeed do so effortlessly. Surprisingly compact as well and not too heavy..

John

JCB-1_zpsxbkafbqt.jpg

Should have got a milwaukee... that battery wont last long. Cant see it being great tbh. Edited by (-:AD:-)

Should have got a milwaukee... that battery wont last long. Cant see it being great tbh.

Milwaukee are good but they're not cheap, at least for the better drills, and this latest series from JCB is a big step up in build quality and with a good long guarantee. Nothing like the old JCB rubbish. Unfortunately the cheaper Milwaukee just didn't have the power I needed and I wasn't willing to pay the price for one that did as it's just for DIY.

John