• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Nothing for me, but waiting on some nice goodies, there is a new set of alloy beadlocks, an ECX Temper en 2 plus a pack of EC3 connectors and scx front metal bumper, a Jconcepts 2016 F150 shell.......i sent a return last week with parcelforce and its still not showing on the tracking, never mind if they lose it its insured to value of goods

On 09/04/2020 at 15:10, monkeyboy_uk said:

This beast. The body might take a while to grow on me though. My dog won't be this close to it once it's out of the box. He's not so keen on RCs.:D

2020-04-09-15-00-01.jpg

I really really really want one of these but can't stretch to it at the moment, and it would be perfect for the current lockdown.  I'd have great fun in the back garden, I'd just empty the garage and get a course built.....

7 hours ago, AndyBell said:

I really really really want one of these but can't stretch to it at the moment, and it would be perfect for the current lockdown.  I'd have great fun in the back garden, I'd just empty the garage and get a course built.....

I bought it from the Netherlands. A fair bit cheaper.

The new Jconcepts F-150 shell arrived, no damage so now i need to start the careful trimming and masking up but already done one of these shells and no rush as waiting on some bolt on extra`s for the shell detail

No point putting a picture as clear shells dont show up to well

Edited by Jack Reacher
  • Like 1

Something to put into my Kraton 8S a little bit of power and at £50 ridiculously cheap for the power it provides 

image.thumb.png.727844462b78833e6849356a9c89a1bd.png

Raminator Monster Truck PM1373 High Voltage Digital Steering or Brake Servo

• Servo Case Size: 65.8x30x57.4mm
  • Mounting Size: 75x17.5mm
  • Weight: 200g
  • 15 tooth
  • Speed: 0.15sec/60 Degree at 6.0 volt. 0.13sec/60 Degree at 7.4 volt
  • Torque: 62kg / 6.0volt.  73kg / 7.4 volt
  • All Metal Gears
  • Aluminum center case.
  • Like 3

At last something interesting in the post, i ordered the ECX Temper Gen 2 after spotting it and looking at lots of youtube video`s, cant seem to find any bad press on this model, and first impressions are very good, its well made and seems very capable, i guess you either love the style or hate it, i love it, if there is a fly in the ointment its the very odd size NI-MH it comes with, spare one is horribly expensive and hard to get but an 800-900 mah 2s lipo is dirt cheap and gives better performance, just need to run a low volt alarm with lipo, just to not run lipo down to damage volts, i will be keeping this pretty much standard, even the wheels and tyres are decent, metal beadlocks with soft grippy tyres, i am not a fan of Horizon products but seems they about got it right in this case

ECX Temper gen 2 (1).JPG

ECX Temper gen 2 (2).JPG

ECX Temper gen 2 (3).JPG

• Like 1