• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

19 hours ago, supersavage said:

Ran the first two tanks through the Savage....my reward a massive blister hooray for Nitro 🤣

Just as you posted this I removed my ez start off the jato and fitted a pullstart😂 blisters coming my way 

Edited by tanveer
  • Haha 1

Was hoping to get another tank or two through the Savage however I discovered that the fail safe on the stock radio wasn't working so ended up putting my trusty Futaba system in it. Also ended having to switch out the throttle/brake servo as it was buzzing like mad and wouldn't let the slide on the carb open fully, luckily I had a spare Savox servo in my parts draw. I really don't know where my money went on this one HPI 🤔

Edited by supersavage
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Yep, I had to buy a new van in august, so pretty much sold everything 

Fair play, good to have you back. i know the feeling, I had to sell my 1:1 car to get a new van in 2019, but if Im honest, it was a great descision. The van is our livelihood at the end of the day!

Did you sell your charger etc, so had to start again

A shake down for 2 x RCs in the pouring rain!  A PTG-2 to make sure I put the electrics in properly and a 124016 with a new motor and smaller pinion!  Both passed and were a lot of fun!  PTG-2 chassis had fantastic handling even in the wet and was happily doing 4 wheel drifts.  

Both cars on 2s but feel the need to try them on 3s when I find a suitable sized battery.

• Like 3