• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Yesterday I put two sets of cells through the Savvy, she had a few cartwheels, but survived them all. 

MGM was at 50C, motor at 70C and cells at 50C. That'll do just fine considering the ambient temps. 

On 21/04/2018 at 08:22, Tug said:

Yesterday I put two sets of cells through the Savvy, she had a few cartwheels, but survived them all. 

MGM was at 50C, motor at 70C and cells at 50C. That'll do just fine considering the ambient temps. 

any vids of it running dude? What voltage you run it on?

55 minutes ago, Fly In My Soup said:

any vids of it running dude? What voltage you run it on?

5S is a nice Voltage for the current set-up. She hits mid forties on that which is fine for me. 

Saturday night with two beers in mi belly I thought "let's go outside and film a car", so I did, and then promptly uploaded it to YouTube. Big mistake, it was rubbish, so this morning I deleted it. However, check out "Tugs' Toys" and you'll find a few vids of it on there, plus a few others of various cars. 

• Like 1

Finished off and tested the TT02s today, all ready for their first run this weekend..

A6F2CBC5-9772-4B35-8959-5B2FCF39F0FF.thumb.jpeg.bd9c5da374433f24bce9d0fe1256a1a6.jpeg

The boy can’t wait, the shells are both finished too but I save them pictures for just before we run them :good:

• Like 1

Made a pair of suitable M5 links from some LRP M5 turnbuckles and Hong Nor rod ends, opted not to use the LRP ends as the HN have the requisite ball and are much chunkier - i've never broken one on any of the Hong Nors.

24 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Started on the Yeti build, i was going to wait till the weekend, but I couldn’t help myself, this is it after 2-3hrs 

D5_B2_CBA2-18_C8-461_A-9232-8_CF9286_F86

Nice start mate.

i have a black alloy rear upper link mount and lower suspension mounts to if their of any use to you?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, big gaz said:

Nice start mate.

i have a black alloy rear upper link mount and lower suspension mounts to if their of any use to you?

Yes mate, I’ll pm you in a min about them :good:

• Thanks 1