• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Technically not today ( a few days ago) but only got round to charging it today and having a little play...   Awesome little 1/18th crawler... Panda Tetra X2T. 

Yes, it actually climbed that steep smooth piece of decking! Took a few attempts to line it up just right and apply just the right amount of throttle and up she went!

20210316_143433.jpg

20210316_143454.jpg

20210316_143621.jpg

20210316_144612.jpg

20210316_144048.jpg

Edited by Rebel158
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Jimboi said:

Very nice.  Is this the one from AMain.  Didn't seem to take too long, and hopefully the taxman was kind!

Well, it got caught - but wasn't as bad as i thought. In the end the RC was £50 cheaper than if i'd bought in the UK, and i couldn't get this livery anywhere in europe. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paul Busby said:

Thanks @Oh How Original!

Think my son is more excited about the idea of crawler than I am. He loves watching them on youtube so it should be fun.

20210318_113132.jpg

Crawlers are good fun bud, and perfect for little ones to get started. 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paul Busby said:

Makes me laugh when a package arrives that you were absolutely 100% convinced was lost forever.

To be fair, it was on back order when I ordered it, but didn’t expect it to take this long😀, I think they are forged from a very rare element only found in the far corners of the universe, so I don’t mind😀