• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A welcome and goodbye to the Staff team

Nick

Do gold members now get free cake or boobs, or both?

Chat has taught me those are Bez's favourite things :lol:

Eat enough cake and you can have boobs of your own.

I, for one, welcome our new Bez shaped overlord. Without him the Happy Mondays would never have been so happy.

Best wishes to Garry, as a relative newbie I haven't had much input from him but I'm sure you don't become, or works as, admin on such a busy forum by talking rubbish all the time.

Very sad to see Garry go,spotted the change a weeks ago on the mod list as his title was no longer in green! Top man i must say,been doing hobby for years and he was one of the first people to help out with stuff i was confused on during the newbie days. Not just that,but as Nick said he was a big part of the forum and made alot of useful posts,as well as being a brilliant person!

Ohh Bez :P Well done and congratulations well deserved mate and it's good to see the forum expanding as well as it's staff! :good:

Edited by 53HRA

Gonna miss our Garry. 

can remember when he became a mod, and remember Nick in the early days of MSUK forum.

Having been a lead moderator myself a long time back in the early days, i know the problems

one faces, the social boundrys and stuff that comes up. Garry was a cool level headed person.

put the forum before himself and for that i have to take my hat of to him. 

All the best garry, keep up those 1:1 race day shoots, good luck in the future and hope to see you hang around

still. 

Bez : well what can i say OMG OMG OMG Cookies lol, congrats buddy its about time nick had a right hand man

and the choice he made is the best choice.  ( can i haff gold star :) )