• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

not doing a lot lately waiting on ford half cab and honcho trail back to arrive but suspect they already lost/not arriving this is for the FS racing scx, the ECX temper gen 2 is modded as much as i plan to and the aircraft prop strike to the left index finger means im not running the cars till i heal a little more, but i am started on building a Finwing Traveller twin motor fpv aircraft

Cut out more of the battery tray on one of the Hobao’s 

To accommodate this.

92555055-B85E-4922-831E-EE3B8F778D3F.jpeg

It’s fitted and protected, I had to make a couple of extensions for the body.

Edited by tomzac66

Did a bit more work on my crates. The one below is getting there, need to get some tie down straps for it now.

UMG30-body1.jpg

• Like 3

Flew it.

one thing positive thing about the virus is it’s made me wander outside my comfort zone regarding places to fly, bash & boat.

its also made me realise that although clubs may open regarding the new relaxation rules most aren’t because of committee Infighting regarding the social distancing and permission from the council/owner to resume.

the council never stopped  recreation it was paused because of travel restrictions and what you could do.  

So so crack on you jobsworths with your assumptions & rumours 😁👍 & wait for that email that will never come, it’s been 7 days how long will you wait.

EF578C0E-BD30-468D-AA5A-8A310732E290.jpeg

• Like 2

Fitted some parts to my ugc sporty build. Front link and servo mount. Rear link mount. Battery mount. 2 sets of ssd hubs. And a spool for front axle. Need one more.  

IMG_20200518_143323.jpg

IMG_20200518_121759.jpg

IMG_20200518_122857.jpg

• Like 1

Today I finished my wr-02 left over build, if you like to see more pictures take a look at my little build tread,

49915866862_04def96ba5_c.jpg

49915054863_6ab19970a8_c.jpg

Edited by No brains
  • Like 3

Fitted the adjustable motor mount and centre driveshaft bearing support thing, the wing went on a couple of days ago, smashed the other to bits practising my jumps!

20200520_114958.jpg

20200520_115021.jpg