• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

I ran my Outback this morning across a log pile in the garden for a while, chuffed with its performance! Tried the Tamiya MB tyres too and they coped well, I'd have to extend the front bumper approx 10mm and raise the shell too so they don't scrub, otherwise they were good, and the motor handled them aswell.

Also been sorting out some wheel options for my Outlaw SCT conversion..

Had some garden fun with the Barrage and Teton.

Barrage is better for the wide axle set up, although it does suffer from left hand lean under hard throttle, causing the front left arch to rub, which it also does when turning left....

Teton hasn't had a proper run since shimming both diffs. Smooth as silk, no clicking noises, job done. :good:

Took to the 'rail with a bucket of soapy water, sponge and toothbrush, now properly clean and GT85'd. 

what car is that mate?

Basher RZ-4 V2.

Got it off Sunny here on the forums, but couldn't be bothered spraying the shell lol. Looks good clear.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Nic01 said:

Basher RZ-4 V2.

Got it off Sunny here on the forums, but couldn't be bothered spraying the shell lol. Looks good clear.

i really like the shell, i actually thought it was a hpi wr8 lol

i really like the shell, i actually thought it was a hpi wr8 lol

It is a nice shell. Golf Mk5 I think. Just with body kit on etc. Might spray it eventually but looks good as it is.

My dowell pins came, as replacements for my mip shafts. My mrs txtd me when i was at work....i literally made every excuse I could to leave work 3 hours early so I could take my newly aquired Slash 4x4 out. I was sucessful getting home for 2pm.... i had the part fitted and a pack charged for 220pm..... i then realised Id sold the tx and rx to Mydoddy69..... my Futaba rx is on order for this and didnt fancy pulling any other rx's out of my other models.... Gotta wait for RC Mart now.....

So i finished upgrading my Bigfoot :)

My dowell pins came, as replacements for my mip shafts. My mrs txtd me when i was at work....i literally made every excuse I could to leave work 3 hours early so I could take my newly aquired Slash 4x4 out. I was sucessful getting home for 2pm.... i had the part fitted and a pack charged for 220pm..... i then realised Id sold the tx and rx to Mydoddy69..... my Futaba rx is on order for this and didnt fancy pulling any other rx's out of my other models.... Gotta wait for RC Mart now.....

So i finished upgrading my Bigfoot :)