• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

being off work sick does have it rewards. i stripped and cleaned the scx based landy, then started stripping and adding to the scx hilux. i will be gutted to go back to work. lol

Sounds so you could have gone to work to me hope your boss dont read this LOL

Edited by wave ace

Put the tarmac busters on a new set of rims since I ripped the middles out of the last pair. Re-packed the ball drive with fresh grease and replaced a couple of worn bearings :)

Stripped the PMT down last night, cleaned, regreased and rebuilt the rear gearbox and diff....all is still perfectly well....now unsure what the clicking was when driving, will investigate further tonight.

Have got my SkyRC pc link working so I can now program my ESC that was factory set for forward only so now only eating for a new pinion gear to come for my hyper SS cage

I had a new pinion gear arrive in the post today so I don't have to eat for it. 

Anyhoo, today I fitted Boudicca with her new servo, a nice shiny red Power HD 20kg servo and a 22t pinny. I haven't been able to give her a test run but I have powered up the servo and given it a test, it seems like a nice smooth unit, quick too.

• Like 1

Put the new servo in Boudicca through its paces. It's a great servo. Oh and Boudicca? She's awesome. I put her up against an old upturned kitchen table which had it's legs lying in it. She just drove over it time after time. There was gonna be a vid but for some reason my phone recorded it on its side. 

Pretty sure Lewis Hamilton was wearing that chain at the weekend....

Someone needs to put it to good use and hang him.

I used mine today, Baja is still in need of repair but I can't be bothered

So took the SCX10 and SC10 out instead, few highlight pictures here, theirs more on the G6's thread.

20150318_161643_zpssc0h45qg.jpg

20150318_161838_zpspjyu9qop.jpg

20150318_161853_zpscqoqgmmc.jpg

20150318_163818_zpsiy09dl9m.jpg

Edited by Oh How Original

Fixed the steering on the DT-02.

Took the wheels off the scout and CC-01.

thought about taking my sdi trail doctor tyres from my touring car rims but want to know an easy way to do it. (was thinking microwave).anyone ever tried it?

Edited by kiza1208