• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

1 hour ago, tanveer said:

I'm in two minds at the minute, keep eyeing up that new nitro savage. Stampede will have to go if I really want one though

Cant afford it right now, but Id like first dibs. I was working on sorting the funds out till saw this post haha. Im only in Coventry too

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J.K said:

On Sunday I attended my first big carpet race with 4 others - a 6 hour team endurance race! 10 teams of 5 drivers racing for 6 hours - basically whichever team completes the most laps wins! The big twist - for the first 2 hours you were only allowed to run one set of rear tyres between your teammates. This means pit stops to swap the rears onto the next car! For the final 4 hours you could each run just one set of tyres which needed to last until the finish so tyre management played a part. I think between the 5 of us we completed just over 900 laps in the 6 hours!

Had a blast until my ESC shorted and caught fire with 50mins to go! :lol:

Do you have any more views on how the event went? Good bits/bad bits? I want to ask my club if they could do something like this.

43 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Do HPI still make a roto start kit?

As far as I know they do. I still have mine from my previous Savage I'd just need the back plate for the engine. Though I'm not to bothered by the pull start as the roto start is just something else to carry.

• Like 1