• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

8 hours ago, 53HRA said:

Finally organised the new shed. It's like a sauna in this heat though lol 

0-E8417-A2-C028-45-CE-ABDC-89-E5-DD21-E8

Very nice, and I spot a couple of old Beatties bags there!! I think mine are still up my parents loft somewhere....

Ian...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Guns said:

Started this build the other evening with the Mrs....

rf1koMk.jpg

Hopefully finish it soon so I can get the Calibra 😉

Mate, I have Dominos left over from Saturday somehow, so I do hope you finish that quickly as well!

Seriously though, that looks cool. I was looking at some drift spec cars/trucks...looked at a HPI Silvia, a R34 Skyline, and some trucks. All different price ranges (£60-£200)...just not sure if my Mrs. would be impressed as she's already not impressed with me taking over the spare room for all my gear 😄 

Not a lot going on but one thing i did not like about my Carisma Ford F-150 was stock clunky radio so swapped it out for a cheap but comfy core rc system........at least with this i can drive it one handed, best look at moving the stock set on to a new keeper

carisma radio.JPG

Edited by Jack Reacher
  • Like 3

Both my daughters at work - house to myself! Except I’m baby sitting my niece today it appears 🤐😁

7325B685-7285-4FF6-B3E8-1879A2C7F831.thumb.jpeg.a144c7901fe85b75c661b1a6784974c7.jpeg

Still she’s pretty nifty with this crawling lark and she’s having a nap now, so I’m sat on my backside recovering and praying she has another 5 minutes kip  😂

• Like 3