• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

16 hours ago, evssv said:

yeah I did/do want a x maxx but still silly money atm new/used...:rolleyes:....but one will pop up at the right price/time.....;)...as everything normally do....

They developed an 8S model now which is hitting the £900 mark so out of my league for now, Ill be on the hunt for a good used one or keeping my eye on the sales.  definately not paying those prices.

• Like 1

Right, not been able to get on here in a few days...

Wednesday I received some GRP cross tyres for the hyper. Undecided on whether to tape them or not.. anyone got any experience with these and ballooning?

Thursday I received the wrong screen for an ipod nano 5th gen..... and the correct digitizer for an ipad mini 1 yay! also received a nice parcel containing a phone repair tool kit....

Today the lcd screen for the ipad turned up. Guess what I'm doing tonight! hehe

17 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

It's kind of, what did the postie bring you over the last few months! :) Been getting a selection of electrics together for the ROSSA projects for this year.  I've got five, yes five speed cars I'm building!  

IMG_0295.JPG

Edited by sean-vrs

2 hours ago, Carpmart said:

It's kind of, what did the postie bring you over the last few months! :) Been getting a selection of electrics together for the ROSSA projects for this year.  I've got five, yes five speed cars I'm building!  

IMG_0295.JPG

Pure greed that is :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Carpmart said:

IMG_0295.JPG

Thats some power there :D 

if if your after a 1/10 motor I have a Nosram pure2 4.5t competition spec sat there doing nothing ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atom3624 said:

Is that an old Novak HV Maxx bottom right - bright can?

Don't 'run it light' - I over-revved one in my E-Maxx and detonated the magnet nearly 10 years ago!!

Al.

Me too! Thank god `brushless has come along way since. Although the SS5800 was great in a TT01 on 6cell nimh!