• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Traxxas 500k and 100k weigh diff oils. New servo leads, servo pins and the black connectors. Fixing my burnt out leads and stripping down to refil the diffs with the better oil. :D May take a while!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Not today, but whilst on hol so only just found....

Red collection card, 14 days overdue (but within the 18day limit).  Promptly marched up to the collection office for them to tell me they can't find it :/  Not a tracked item and they have no idea where it is now, other than someone may have returned it prematurely.  Like many people I have multiple smaller items incoming most of the time, and if this is a HK / Taiwan order I won't know what it was for at least 3 weeks till the latest delivery window for possible items expires.

Most annoying, though only saving grace is the depot manager reckons I'll be able to make a claim despite it not being tracked etc, as there's proof RM actually had something.