• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Nothing today but i did go and pick something! :)

Done a deal with a guy on eBay,but the address took me to CML Distribution office lol. I thought oh cool stuff and when i went to collect i picked up the new toy which was wrapped in Axial tape and an Axial box.Not any other tape on the box,nor any shipping labels.Guess it literally came off the line without even being marked up to hit the Modelshops.

It was painful cutting through the tape lol.  :mellow:

vGVltOu.jpg

Nothing today but i did go and pick something! :)

Done a deal with a guy on eBay,but the address took me to CML Distribution office lol. I thought oh cool stuff and when i went to collect i picked up the new toy which was wrapped in Axial tape and an Axial box.Not any other tape on the box,nor any shipping labels.Guess it literally came off the line without even being marked up to hit the Modelshops.

It was painful cutting through the tape lol. :mellow:

vGVltOu.jpg

You can't just post a picture of a box!

Edited by alex97
  • Like 2

A TL01-B chassis + old electrics + spares.  Thanks Optimus!  Stuck some more modern electrics in it and will give it a test once I find a tamiya charge lead.

A pair of lightweight gear box shafts for a dt02, and an invitation to go view the new (and frankly hideous and pointless) BMW X4!

Wonder if it will be worse than the X5 but just not quite as bad as the X3 LOL.

I got a lovely new 47T spur for the 8ight T, after discovering the 50T is too big for a brushless conversion.