• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1 minute ago, Guns said:

Keep seeing this so Im gonna ask. What is Tamico?

Tamico

RC  store in Berlin. Prices are in euros and convert to GBP quite well :) Mostly Tamiya kits and hop ups.

Some of the kits you can't get over here, they also have a classic section and a vintage section.

• Like 1

Enough of this to ensure I never go to work on Monday morning with half chipped nails every again....

26882137241_93199c31f5_o.jpg

oh and t finally get round to remounting the mashers onto 17mm rims and removing the badlands from the truggy rims so they can be taped.  For a top company Proline really ought to do a better job with there premounted offerings.

Just landed from Ibiza, some fairly small bits come whilst I was away :)

Castle Creations USB Link
3x Turnigy Pit Towels
Integy HD Alloy Steering Carriers and Hubs for the Savage

2250kv Motor for the Savage

Pinions

Castle Bullets
Adjustable bodyposts (I dont like stealth ones!!)
Shock oil and paint.

EEEB819D-E720-4F00-BC8A-B3A913BEF8BA_zps

My big toy comes tomorrow ;)

A letter, Hand delivered by courier 7 o'clock at night, Telling me there was a meeting at work 9.30 in the morning, Well, You can guess how that went.

"Were moving all the work from the factory down here, To the factory up there, Were the scousers are no were near as good as you lot, And have a tendency to **** everything up, But there cheaper, So we'er closing the factory, But why we go through this phase of closing the place down, Please carry on producing the great product you have over the years". Yer right.

1 x Hobbywing quicrun 60a ESC, 2 x Hobbywing Quicrun 3656 3800kv motors, Hobbywing Programming card, Vanquish clamping rear lockouts (AR60), Vanquish Brass Bushings, Vanquish Scale Knuckles (AR60)

17 hours ago, babylon said:

A letter, Hand delivered by courier 7 o'clock at night, Telling me there was a meeting at work 9.30 in the morning, Well, You can guess how that went.

"Were moving all the work from the factory down here, To the factory up there, Were the scousers are no were near as good as you lot, And have a tendency to **** everything up, But there cheaper, So we'er closing the factory, But why we go through this phase of closing the place down, Please carry on producing the great product you have over the years". Yer right.

?haven't you heard all the companies want to move to Liverpool maybe the workforce is just better

lets face it you wouldn't want to ruin a good company to save on wages 

Edited by Wraithstorm67

NOT R/C.

Replacement shelf for the Bosch fridge / freezer.

Toddler reached up, pushed it out of the mounting and broke the original.

Shelf arrived - BROKEN!! £31 including P&P!!

Not happy!!

Al.

2 minutes ago, TMaxxDave said:

There isnt a dislike option

*thumbs down*

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Neo

Cheers Dave, I'm more than a little miffed.