• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Are you an RC YouTuber?

Nick

• 5 weeks later...

Here is an introduction to my YouTube channel, BlackSeaRC.  I started it in 2020 after being involved in the RC vehicle hobby since the early 1980's.  The main emphasis is on scale realistic RC vehicles, accessories and equipment.

Please take a look and subscribe if you are interested!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PraetoR said:

Had a rejig and change of name of my youtube channel, so had to make a new channel trailer.

Hope you like it. :good:

That made me properly giggle, don’t think I’ve seen enough of your channel to date!  What was the one where you were pished and poking each other with hex drivers! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, walkbythesea said:

That made me properly giggle, don’t think I’ve seen enough of your channel to date!  What was the one where you were pished and poking each other with hex drivers! 🤣🤣🤣

Haha well that's mission accomplished, then!

That was the Tamiya Drinking Game :lol:

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my effort of a You Tube channel https://bit.ly/3w4XWuf its not much yet as I have just started out with it oh and still working out how to use the different cars and cameras that I have, so feel free to have a giggle at me and while you are there why not leave a like or even a comment (shameless plug there)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Bert_w164 said:

I wouldn't call myself a RC youtuber as my channel is a snippet of life itself, for those of you on the forum who know me, you know my world can be rather whacky and random at times. I'm not interested in pushing products and becoming like most of the others out there. I'd lose the motivation if I couldn't just be open, frank and honest, as opposed to driven by sponsorship - not at all a dig as there's some review channels who I really like for their creativity and personas. My way isn't the quickest way to grow a channel but that's fine with me as this is about a creative journey,  expressing oneself, making new friends, taking a deep dive into the community aspect, and, the human element. 

The current area of focus is a friendly rivalry with @Ant.pon what's quicker, my Losi 8ight or his Hobao VSE...Ant doesn't produce any content currently, so the next video will incorporate his footage and achievements too. Its a different way of doing things, but I've found it really rewarding as I don't feel alone in this journey, its nice to have a friend to bounce ideas on, share knowledgde and experience, learn from one another keep each other motivated.

Here's the link, I hope you enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGtWpQyt8nCvFU0ExUvGi8g

It’ll only be friendly until I lose. BTW, people around my neck of the wood really do walk twice as fast, weird right.

Great channel @Bert_w164. Thanks for keeping me company too, wouldn’t be as much fun or as successful without your input.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I’m not running any youtube channel about rc, but i am quite interested in this theme. I’m subscribed on many youtube channel, and I can recommend Ryan Harris channel. He is a racer that creates fantastic vlog style movies of events he attends. Including racing footage with some of the greatest production values I have seen. He is really kind and upbeat man. He does not offer reviews of every equipment that comes out, but he does provide a lot of useful information about hot to prepare for contests. If here is someone interested to download videos of any kind of rc from youtube, just use https://loader.to.

Edited by hanigabskaitrew

• 5 weeks later...

Hi chaps

Well, I'm not a massive tuber or channel, but I have just finished my new vid, testing out some home made bits for my 2 trucks.   Please take a look when you get a chance.

Edited by Crazy L

• 7 months later...

After 2 years of time and effort, my channel 'BlackSeaRC' finally reached 1000 subscribers.  I made a short video to summarise my journey from 0 to 1000 subscribers and also to highlight what will be coming next.  If you have your own YouTube RC channel, I include some information from my analytics so you can compare my progress with that of your own channel and my hints and tips for reaching the level where monetisation may be possible.  Of course, the journey is only just starting and 2.5 years of effort with no financial reward means that you need dedication to this hobby.  If you have some spare moments, please visit my channel, BlackSeaRC, check-out some of the videos and leave me some comments about what you like or what you don't like.  Thanks to everyone who has subscribed or watched my videos!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, oodboo said:

Just starting with RC and Lego: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62SmNXR50XFQai4K88wNPA

Getting the hang of filming, camera setup and editing with some small lego builds but will be posting RC builds and eventually running footage.

Nice 959

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just started and trying to get some momentum going, my little boys are both autistic and rc is something they both show interest in which helps my addiction, channel will have a lot of variety mainly cars !! 

https://youtube.com/channel/UCvRC_QrJN_7IzFV_2P-UkeA 

check out the channel and any support would be greatly appreciated 🙏🏻.

my Tamiya TT02 rally car build will be uploaded this week too 😁.

also on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/masons.rc/

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello, I started my Youtube channel about 2 months ago so still quite new. 😁

Taught myself to use a camera and edit for the first time around that time too.

Learning and trying to see what works and what the audience likes.

I didn't plan it this way, but most of my content is RC boats. 

Here's my channel https://www.youtube.com/@ChinaExpatsRC

And here's my latest I made yesterday:

And yes, it is very hard to get exposure starting out 🤣

As a Youtuber you pretty much have zero say over who Youtube recommends your videos to, You just have to kind of hope and pray that you get identified as an "RC channel" quickly by their AI algorithm and matched with an "RC enthusiast" audience.  I don't think I've been identified as one yet.

Edited by ChinaExpatsRC

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

HI Nick, thank you for this!

I have just launched a new review channel where we will be offering people a chance to win the RC cars we've reviewed for as little as £1 

Here is a link to the first review of the awesome Absima CR-18 Pro Trail Hunter 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found a HotBodies Lightening GTX2 🤣

Then took it for its first drive in 10 years... A bad receiver battery put that to an end though but I'll have it running like a dream soon!