• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Gold Member £200 Lockdown!

Nick

8 minutes ago, faffy123 said:

Do I get a voucher for using my Powerwagon in the ad picture? 😃😉😉

😂 I'll drop you a message later, I might need a few more pics off you first. :PThank-you.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nickarla said:

I know, I just spent over £200 there...but there will always be more thing to get...it never ends.

That's so true, ...from new RC's, to tools to tyres this hobby is never ending and more addictive than Crack.  😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GMballistic said:

That's so true, ...from new RC's, to tools to tyres this hobby is never ending and more addictive than Crack.  😂

I thought that till I sold my R/C's and bought a Mountain Bike...... gimme R/c prices back :(

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Guns said:

I thought that till I sold my R/C's and bought a Mountain Bike...... gimme R/c prices back :(

Yep that's not a cheap hobby I'm sure. 😄

Price wise though still cheaper than modifying 1:1 scale cars which I used to do a lot, ...I spent just over £12K in under 2 years supercharging and modifying a 350Z around 7 years ago. That doesn't include buying it or maintenance costs either. 😳 

As long as we're happy doing what we're doing that's all that matters imho. Can't take money with you once you're dead after all. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GMballistic said:

Yep that's not a cheap hobby I'm sure. 😄

Price wise though still cheaper than modifying 1:1 scale cars which I used to do a lot, ...I spent just over £12K in under 2 years supercharging and modifying a 350Z around 7 years ago. That doesn't include buying it or maintenance costs either. 😳 

As long as we're happy doing what we're doing that's all that matters imho. Can't take money with you once you're dead after all. 

I did the same Supercharging a Type R EP3 in about 2012? Ah well!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Guns said:

I did the same Supercharging a Type R EP3 in about 2012? Ah well!

Classic. 😄

I had an EP3 as well but didn't put that much money into it. Still one of the best sounding and fun cars I've ever owned.

I stayed n/a with mine but did add a Gruppe M induction kit, straight through exhaust and some other bits.  

5 minutes ago, Nickarla said:

Wow, I bet that was a beaut. Great  chassis  supercharged, hmmm.

The Zed or the CTR?

Either way both great Jap cars. 😉

• Like 1