• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Just a question:

Where did you get the rim decals from?

I was always after a set for y 1/5 Gulf McLaren GTR.

Thanks,

Al.

I got these decals with the decal sheet with the Porsche but the others I had, they were fRom r2 hobbies

my vantage ran great today, managed all my heats without breaking anything, but had a bad landing in my final and popped  a screw..thats it...popped a freaking screw, i had all the spares in the world ready..and all i did was pop  a screw..typical.

i impressed everyone at how fast it goes now and how well it can take the jumps, i can clear the quad which is no mean feat lol.

just need to order a new wing mount set as that has now well n truly had it. 

Clanfield racing today. Superb day, some big names there today which was great. Decent turn out

Tommy Chang turned up and walked away with it. 36.12 he was on it! The quick chaps were all on superb form and hitting consistent low 37 and mid 36

A good buggy club lap is 38 so they really was a new level today

Race table worked a treat, also snapped a panoramic from one of the Marshall spots today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

Gave the Hyper a thorough thrashing on Gwithian Towans.

Popped a bead on one of the Nandas doing speed runs on the beach, then changed to some mini spikes for the grass running where the punishment got bad lol. Only broke an antenna tube lol

I took my Losi 8-T 2.0 and Hyper 7 out for a spin. Lost some screws for holding the Losi's front shock tower on(down from 4 to 2) and noticed the spare engine i was testing had an air leak at the mid speed needle. Easy to fix with some glue as the mid speed needle should be left flush and not changed. also got them all tuned in for the summer temps.

Did a couple of dozen of these!

It started. Then suddenly went all "This video is currently unavailable".

And then played. 

:tank: @ technology

Edited by chewbacca

enusa5us.jpg

Used an old ikea key to make a replacement trigger for my Ansmann W6 as the original snapped just by looking at it...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nice work.... I've just finished superglueing this part on my w6 - with added tape this time :)

• Like 1

My trackstar ESC, programming box and 3650kv motor for the slash 4x4 has been delivered. So have my Ansmann tarmac wheels, Castle 5.5 bullets, Absima receiver, 2 Turnigy 5000 3S lipos and my 6.6v LiFe rx battery. And Im not at home until THURSDAY!!!!

damn thats a bummer :D

Took our buggies for a run in the park. My run was cut short by the pinion grub screw working loose (not enough threadlock), but my wife kept going for a full 4 battery packs, only stopping when we ran out of fresh batteries. I got some good footage of her buggy in action - going to try to edit it into a short movie in a bit.

Edited by XV Pilot