• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Trip out with the Big Rock. Wheel/stub fell off but thankfully I had tools to repair in situ.

Worse part was watching the wheel roll away in a woodland and out of sight.  Thankfully I found it fairly quickly and I took it all apart when I got back and re-added some thread-lock on both rear stubs.

PXL_20230911_094202099.jpg

• Like 2

Took the EMB-MT out for a quick blast.  Handling has always been funny with it being short wheelbase with lots of power but the steering felt odd.  Worked out that whenever I moved the transmitter, the servo would start twitching!?  When I got it back home I tested with another servo which did the same so guess the transmitter has something loose inside.  Shame as I liked the radio but have swapped it over to the GT5.

PXL_20230913_152414492.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Stripped down, cleaned and serviced my Mojave, installed a duel fan mount and fans to keep the motor nice and cool.

Also fitted the new Max 10 combo 140amp 3200kv to my 3s Infraction, fitted a 44t spool to it too so hopefully 100mph on my next speed run👍👍

• Like 1

Thought I would share my progress in my corally jambo I have slowly but surely replacing all the drive shafts and cups and servicing all my diffs whilst at it just front left to do when i next get paid 

So far I have replaced 

4 drive shafts and 6 standard drive cups with 4 new drive shafts and 6 spring steel upgrade drive cups 

I have always been scared of opening diffs but I decided to make the jump and attempt to do it my self and i'm glad I did

Not long to go now

16951551052047972096193550501536.jpg

16951551702534814067912708142928.jpg

1695155218544430770478544007873.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

I dug out my sporty Blitzer Beetle, gave it a clean to see about listing it for sale..................then decided no, keep it

its a nice car

Blitzer.JPG

I NEED these tyres like in the picture, even more i need the chrome beetle but one very rare Tamiya where do i get the road tyres

chrome beetle.JPG

• Like 1

Inspired by Pistonhead's Scania build, I got the Globeliner down of the shelf last week and decided to spend some more money on it!!!! 

Ordered a motorized support legs kit from TTP....delivered in a couple of days, so been fitting the servo and coupler to the tractor unit. All wired in now and working 👍

Next thing to do is the trailer part...when I get time!  I can see a roof spoiler coming up next, so thanks Pistonhead 🤣

• Haha 2