• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

8 minutes ago, wolfie1 said:

Could have been worse, the whole model could have gone over!

Indeed it was the luckiest unlucky thing to happen to me though that’s pretty much my life in a nutshell 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RC4WD fan said:

All I’ve done is put a couple of sticks on the stampede body and sharpie the front bumper silver not the best idea to use a sharpie but oh well looks ok when mounted 👍IMG_0229.thumb.jpeg.113933d95cdf2ac7047920532ad0633d.jpeg

Probably no point putting too much effort into it as a kangaroo will probably put the shell in its pouch and hop away with it

3 minutes ago, wolfie1 said:

Probably no point putting too much effort into it as a kangaroo will probably put the shell in its pouch and hop away with it

I am so confused right now 🤣

Just now, wolfie1 said:

Well the most random thing happened to your last new Land Rover shell, so in continuation of that trend…………..

Ah fair point 🤣 it’ll be something much more random than that though being me 😆 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shergar said:

Bought a second hand toy grade UPS delivery van, approx 1/16th scale. It can minus electrics but with a servo fitted. I greased the transmission, fitted a new esc, added new flysky transmitter and hard wired a 2200 li-ion battery which you can access through the original AA battery hatch. 

IMG_9912.thumb.jpeg.f114a05d11761a2049a08191738d6238.jpeg

IMG_9913.thumb.jpeg.0e6ced27fcb748de03ceb594ec6c02b2.jpeg

I also added  350g 🤠 of stick on weights to give those shiny tyres some traction. Currently in primer whilst i make a decision on the livery!

IMG_9920.thumb.jpeg.c8d80526524d7b2ebab62f2af81d6618.jpeg

Excellent, will make a superb crawler 👍

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Ouch mate but what did you hit to cause that damage ?

hit my friends kraton 6s head on both going flat out, it pretty much destroyed the 4s outcast. The longer I look at it the more bits I’m finding broken, so far the list is. Chassis, esc, front shock, centre driveshaft, front bumper, radio box, servo, steering rack, battery straps, the 4s lipo that was in it at the time has become a banana too so that’s not useable again😅😂

Edited by tanveer
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Ouch mate but it reminds me of when my Hyper ST hit my sons Kyosho DBX head on but that was like a shrapnel bomb going of , bits of DBX everywhere lol

And the ST carried on as if nothing happened :rofl:

Did the Kraton suffer any damage ?

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Ouch mate but it reminds me of when my Hyper ST hit my sons Kyosho DBX head on but that was like a shrapnel bomb going of , bits of DBX everywhere lol

And the ST carried on as if nothing happened :rofl:

Did the Kraton suffer any damage ?

kraton had a broken front bumper and body shell, I think another 10mph on impact and the outcast would have become a shrapnel bomb tbh😂😂

• Haha 2

Finished the tamiya bruiser clone hoping to test it out tomorrow then strip it down again 🤣

for a reason though to detail the really nice body and prepare it for the new bearings that are on the way 👍

• Like 2