• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

On 10/02/2021 at 09:47, Hell horn. said:

My newest toy. A nice cheap 10th mt to smash about once im able to go out again 

IMG_20210210_093917.jpg

Nice but did you order the HD axle set to go with it, all i hear on the forum is, it breaks , it breaks....weak as wendy`s tea, but see how you get on with it

8 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Nice but did you order the HD axle set to go with it, all i hear on the forum is, it breaks , it breaks....weak as wendy`s tea, but see how you get on with it

Not yet. Going to look In to upgrades once I'm up and about 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hell horn. said:

Not yet. Going to look In to upgrades once I'm up and about 

I think if treated right it will be fine but the upgrades might be worth it, i have one in cart as we speak but cant commit..........and all the best for your recovery

Edited by Jack Reacher

A set of 4 Proline Hyrax G8  2.2 tyres

A pair of RCP Racing Carbon shock towers

Some tiny (27mm) scale fire extinguishers 

A73CDC26-F924-4F43-970E-C69DF69BA5D9.jpeg

5E21823B-CF90-41A9-9040-4559F22D1172.jpeg

Edited by Ag100
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Sounds like a very pleasant Friday night planned :cheers:

Turned out not to be so satisfying.

The threadlocker I lent to my friend has been returned empty...

So I couldn't fix the pinion. Grrrr.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Wow, bright, but smart, what spec will you be running

It looks even better in the flesh. Its more a foily metallic finish. 

It will be a Hobbywing Quicrun 10BL120 2-3s ESC and a Vampire Racing 4.5T brushless motor (it's an old motor I had laying around) That will be way more usable power and maybe too much. Limited gearing of 17 or 19 pinions. With it been 2wd I may need use a lower KV and this will end up in the Tamiya TT02 4wd car for speed runs. 

• Like 2

On 03/02/2021 at 13:06, Guns said:

Just opened this, but need to go back to bed as Im working 11 straight nights at the mo 😐

Needed tools, I tried to use cheap ones but it just made me hate working on RC, so gone for Arrowmax...... I refuse to purchase anything with the letters MIP on.....

Everyone knows youre not a real RC Geek till you own an RC Branded overpriced Towel. So that got ordered too,

yGShwiG.jpg

I cant comment on the Mini T 2.0, it just happened. I then realised when looking through an old thread, I actually brought one when they were cheap? But never used it?

Another 5x Arrowmax drivers to fill the collection. Need some Rc  pliers/cutters now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

yikes mate 

Long story short  front room and kitchen have been getting really damp for a few years  and water bill been going up.  and just as we finally find out we have a leak from the meter to the house.  lockdown happens  so nothing has been done about it yet.  The kitchen floor gets so cold  i had to get some slippers  lol