• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1000's and 1000's of polystyrene 'quavers' in a big box that contained a bubblewrap-wrapped wooden chopping board for the wife.

I thought it was something else - storage trays to help in the garage sort-out - and opened quickly ... result??

Blasted polystyrene quavers EVERYWHERE!!

Naughty words!!

Al.

Secondhand Tamiya Wild Willy 2.  Got a project in mind for it, but when I opened the box it was in way better condition than I was expecting and not sure if I can bring myself to do it now.  Is it weird to be strangely disappointed by how nice something is ? :confused:

A kit, some wheels, some tyres, some sticky pads, a tube of Green Slime, a couple of tubes of grease and a bodyshell.................................................................... :sly:

es2npl.jpg

Front and rear alloy shock tower braces, front and rear alloy bumpers (finished in Baja orange ;) ) and a clone Dominator V2 silenced pipe......cant wait to get everything screwed on and take her for a blast......probs be tomorrow now though :(

• Like 1

Got this off a fellow forum member;

B27C96A3-40C0-4946-BC0B-6C6A89BEDDC0.jpg

Now I can charge up to and beyond 4S. Sweet. Not tested it yet as I need to download the instructions and make a new lead or two but I'll do that tomorrow.