• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

55 minutes ago, supersavage said:

Nothing RC again. But I did it again went into the shop just for another bag of substrate and ended up coming home with this little girl, another Spotted Python but a fancy Granite morph one. She also appears to be a lot more friendly than my other one 🤣 

eaco4IN.jpg

In my defense the boss of the reptile shop knows me now and knows what I like so I blame him for this one, he did me a extremely good deal on her that I couldn't refuse 🤣 He was also trying to tempt my brother into getting a Royal Python which he may well have after my brother has think about it 🤣

She is lovely mate :good:

Scared to ask but hows the hog nose doing ?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

She is lovely mate :good:

Scared to ask but hows the hog nose doing ?

He's doing fine, still not interested in eating anything but he had health check and while he is starting to lose a little bit of weight he's perfectly healthy. He is back at the Reptile shop though as they have more options available to get him to eat though we are starting to wonder if he might be a "live" feeder but that'll be a last resort thing to try.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Had a new set of screwdrivers (for work) and a little pin drill delivered from Amazon this afternoon 

948-CD7-B6-BF3-C-4-B1-E-863-E-6-F51-CF6-

Can highly recommend Wera hex bits and drivers. They have a more star shape hex (not as extreme as torx) which means they bite better and less chance of stripping.

• Like 1