• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Rally, Snap On Edition

Kpowell911

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I really need to get on with mine.I am going to use it off road but it's like a hoover sucking up dirt and grass so I hardly use it.I have just ordered some scorched slash lcg inner fenders to keep the rubbish out.

On 10/01/2023 at 15:05, martin34 said:

I really need to get on with mine.I am going to use it off road but it's like a hoover sucking up dirt and grass so I hardly use it.I have just ordered some scorched slash lcg inner fenders to keep the rubbish out.

Im tempted by these, but I think Ill use this more on bumpy car parks. I really need to use this soon, it impressed me so much last time

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It’s looking like its nearly finished now mate, :good:

i took note of the front and rear camber links you ordered as mine has some home brew ones and ive never liked them (done by a previous owner) so thank you for that.

now could cheekily ask, do you know the part no. For the steering turnbuckles??

many thanks in advance for any help. :cheers:

4 hours ago, Gaz! said:

It’s looking like its nearly finished now mate, :good:

i took note of the front and rear camber links you ordered as mine has some home brew ones and ive never liked them (done by a previous owner) so thank you for that.

now could cheekily ask, do you know the part no. For the steering turnbuckles??

many thanks in advance for any help. :cheers:

Leave it with me haha. I know I had a nightmare finding the correct ones! I went for the Traxxas Blue ones that werent cheap, and I want the camber links in Blue but cant find them

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gaz! said:

Wow!!!

they look fantastic mate.

please keep us updated on performance durability etc. it looks like a good way to save a few bob compared to buying stock ones…

I dont  know If im going to use them, I did only buy them for the shelf haha. Theyre not even glued, but If I try them Ill let you know

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ReggieC said:

I ran those adapters on my Slash for a bit. Had trouble with the barrel nuts coming loose, so would recommend loctite. I ended up snapping one trying to tighten it up though and had to cut the whole adapter apart, so be careful on that!

Thanks, theyre not even done up fully, to be fair as I doubt Ill actually use them, if I do itll just be a bit of light running

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Getting on well with this. Shell suprisingly is ok even with that stance but I am gonna raise it. 

OBLvVps.jpeg

Cheapo tyres work well, but I think theyre gonna wear quite quickly

That looks really good, especially with those wheels. . I run Fastrax zigzags on my Fiesta. 

Edited by Leo Best
Didn’t see post further up.