• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ramps

Badkad

Bought a while ago, expensive and sturdy ramps never got around to using them for my RC stuff so they've been sitting unused

Dimensions: (L) 99cm x (W) 65cm x (H) 33cm
Bought for £50 each
Asking 60 for both 
Offers considered, don't reeeaally want to post but can if needed

wBZkvaS.jpg
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, m4inbrain said:

Yup. As i said: mine. ;)

Yeah, thanks I figured, just thought I'd make sure is all.

This thread actually kinda jump started me to properly start thinking about building my own today though, and costing up materials etc

I've sketched one 600mm high, 1200mm wide and it'll cost £65-£70 in materials to build (I'll still need to find the time, but at least I have a plan of attack now) :)

xmaxxramp v7.png

xmaxxramp v8.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bajadre said:

check your local car boots FB i picked 4 of those ramps OPs selling for £10 each and a smaller size for a fiver

20200602-180533.jpg

Damn! That's a proper bargain!!

• Like 1

Might get the option to check FB. 

Last time i talked to the guy was on tuesday (i paid last saturday), with him telling me that Hermes didn't come to pick the ramps up after i messaged him asking for a tracking number, letting me know that he's gonna drive there himself to dispatch the ramps. 

I'll wait until monday for a message, and then take the appropriate steps.

2 hours ago, m4inbrain said:

That's great. Or something. Not sure why everyone feels the urge to tell me that they paid less?

Hermes are extremely slow I recently had a delivery take a week with them, the parcel doesn't seem to move for days. Good luck mate!!

• .AJ. locked this topic