• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

14 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

so you need to give it a push to get started ?

lol yeah, its only because its got a bangood esc (60amp) and motor (4300kv "540" more like  3652) in it...
i recon it would be fine with a higher amp esc and sensored
Can keep it in slow motion it wont stall out, i expect ill put a better setup in on the day 😅 its fine but i rather not smoke its nice to have for a basher or backup edf esc

Edited by Redback
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

am i missing something here? the biscuit would crumple as soon as you hit the trigger, will it not?

Not if it's rich tea? 🤔

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, froggy8 said:

am i missing something here? the biscuit would crumple as soon as you hit the trigger, will it not?

If it’s a good dunking biscuit then should stand a chance I would use a ginger nut myself 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, wolfie1 said:

Got it quite muddy!

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_1999.jpeg

Looks even better with mud 😆 

but are you 100% sure you driving it in rain water and not something from the farm you look to be at ? because it looks like silage bales in the background so I’m thinking it’s a livestock farm so might not be rain water 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RC4WD fan said:

Looks even better with mud 😆 

but are you 100% sure you driving it in rain water and not something from the farm you look to be at ? because it looks like silage bales in the background so I’m thinking it’s a livestock farm so might not be rain water 🤣

Funny you say that, the farm is a 5 minute walk further up the track from my house, during the winter you definitely dont want to be driving about when there is cows in the shed but this time of year they are all out in the fields and is “safe” to drive about in 🤣

• Haha 3

On 29/06/2023 at 10:16, Shergar said:

Read an old book about Tamiya in the middle of the Atlantic 🤣

IMG_0252.thumb.jpeg.05742ff9ddcc98403b09dcfffe3c344d.jpeg

Enjoy the holiday! Does this book mention much of their RC history or is it more based on their static stuff?

• Like 1