• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

1 hour ago, Hell horn. said:

Go big.   Why not if your replacing it anyway. Might as well upgrade it.  

Its close to £600 to do it how Id want to though =/ I didnt really like the X Maxx with a big motor mind, it seemed too much, the XRT might handle it better though.

found someone on FB selling a Max 6 and stock motor for £125, and Im always after an extra Max 6, but  dunno if I trust bank transfer or paypal friends =/

Edited by Kpowell911

A poor test print of a rocket car. Based on the Aussie Invader 1000kmh world record car.
326535646_921141735728953_2669601775634767645_n.thumb.jpg.596a67ba0d416215f83649a9e8cb5c1a.jpg
Maybe ill put a solid rocket motor in it and send it, or do a clean v2 print with an micro edf.
Prints at .6mm on a .6mm nozzel pla, 7 hours, 85m of spool. really messy results but super fast time considering the size of the print. 280g

• Like 1

"The Lady" looks amazing! Should be proud of that! Extra bonus points for being one of my fav TV shows as a kid. 

Just need Rc versions of - KITT, Street Hawk, A-Team GMC Van + Face's Vette, The General Lee and Lee Majors GMC Sierra Grande and we will be done! 

• Like 1

Broke it 😢

took delivery of my new sct last thursday, 2hrs later slipped a disc in my back, Managed to get it set up this morning and gave it a thrash in the garden. Only used to crawlers so took a bit of getting used to. If you hit a metal table leg at high speed it splits the body 😢

Going shopping tomorrow for shoe goo and scrim tape, lol 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, lorrylemming said:

Honestly it was really quiet, there were only 4 people for the practice day. I don't think they would mind you running a basher car.

Didnt know that even existed!! Looks awesome and is pretty close to me. Think I may have to wander down. I was going to check out Junction 16 too. Thank you!