• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

1 hour ago, mark35 said:

Port matched the obr reed case to the Trevor Simpson head kit :punk:
IMG-20160606-WA0014_zpsm6h9gnq8.jpg

With just a folding knife? Impressive! Mr T would be well jel! 

"I ain't gettin' on no plane, fool!".

:lol:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tug said:

With just a folding knife? Impressive! Mr T would be well jel! 

"I ain't gettin' on no plane, fool!".

:lol:

Lol..Quit your jibba jabba fool:tease:

IMG-20160606-WA0038_zpshllln3mq.jpg

Tried fitting the spurs out of a maverick atom & ftx rage in the pitbull. That's a nope then :(  . Sod it. I'm gonna treat myself to a basher bad bug :)   . Something to take on holiday :)

My 3 year old managed to break the chassis on the sandstorm.  Its been bombproof up until now.  30 mph to dead stop . No more playing with my toys for him.

21 hours ago, NOFX said:

Tried fitting the spurs out of a maverick atom & ftx rage in the pitbull. That's a nope then :(  . Sod it. I'm gonna treat myself to a basher bad bug :)   . Something to take on holiday :)

I did 48 hour postage. I've just been on gmail . They're saying it may take 5 days. There must be a time warp between the uk warehouse & where I live. Talk about taking the pi5s :(

On 6/5/2016 at 19:21, atom3624 said:

Mentioned in another thread, the lad's had a go of a couple of HPI Blitz's at Oulton Park.

The elder 'won' his race, the younger nearly took everyone out several times over - able to take the reigns a few times to avoid some of the bashes!!

Al.

I would have had a go myself had I had the cash! Mind you, those Blitzs had seen better days hadn't they? 

35 minutes ago, everclear1984 said:

Broked it

20160608_123449_zpssz66vgdv.jpg

That's actually impressive and rather artistic.

• Like 1

Got the hyper out and got it runninh again with new needle

Hopefully when tuned itll be a dream again

Ziggy

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

That big thing of yours looks better everytime I see it Guns. 

I was tinkering at the opposite end of the scale, put the front dogbones back in my Losi Micro SCT brushed edition and cycled the two nihms I have for it. Then I got my Losi Micro Truggy brushless edition bound to a tx and went to give it a bash. Nothing doing. A full strip and rebuild was in order, including new front diff gears and spur. I gave up trying to get the front dogbones back in so it's going to be a handful. After all that I decided to swap the SCT shell on the brushed for the blue truggy shell that came with the brushless, also I put some yellow truggy wheels on too.