• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Pulled the maxx crawler appart and gonna have a go at making a scaler type chassis. Hopefully might get more use.

removed the battered body off the firestorm and made some posts and used a 10th scale body to fit instead

efrjep.jpg

263efck.jpg

20iugev.jpg

2610lcw.jpg

Is that the world's first Firestorm Z?

Modded some losi 8 DE Racing mud flaps to fit my savage xl.Only had to make one hole larger and one extra hole and they look like the were made for it.

Edited by martin34

Turned an aluminium disc into a smaller thinner disc on the lathe to make it 2.2" beadlock shaped. Surprising amount of long stringy stuff produced in process.

Ran the ERBE for the first time in months, another rear diff to rebuild. A great machine to drive, but it's struggling to cope with just 4S!

Stripped the rear diff to find nothing wrong, one bearing a little loose, so replaced that. The symptoms definitely suggested rear, but will strip the front later.

Edited by Tug

blew the tyres off the s50 running 6s.........need better glue!

ran my S50 brushless today.

lost the front CVD on the first 4S pack... then ran 5 and 6S through it rear wheel drive only (centre gearbox so is ok). mental thing.

broke body posts again. and shell batered. need to do a cage.

• Like 1

Ran two tanks through the slayer, bashed it pretty hard, lost the exhaust deflector, covered it in horrible unwanted chalk dust, gonna be a nightmare to clean... -.- and began to fathom out some settings for the spektrum avc :b that makes way more difference than I was expecting, still prefer it without, simply because I'm learning more and gaining more of my own skill that way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebuilt the front diff on the ERBE, crown gear was slightly damaged and could've been the cause of the crunching. Too wet to test now, but if it isn't yet cured, it can only be the gearbox. :(