• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

2 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Looking really good and loving that metallic red mate :good:

Thanks dude.  Got the carbon wheels to finish off. And try and get hold of a set of capra axles then it's finished I think lol. I almost believe that one myself 

Unfortunately the wheels are missing one spacer per wheel. So got some nice purple ones on order. And running the widest hubs available.  Not the best way of doing it. But ar44s are very narrow and the carbon wheels have 0 off set. But I love the looks of it 

IMG_20220108_232713.jpg

• Like 1

Also the body is the stock ftx texan body. I have cut it down about an inch so it sits nice and low now. For £20 can't go wrong.  Interior is a £10 ebay job and works well fit this build. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

Not to the model but for the model,

I am trying to build my FB group and Yt channel, so i figured a set of crawler gates might go some way to a, help the channel and group, b, it will be nice to run a set out course rather than aimless driving, i looked for gates but did not find much, so took to making them.

Here we have large plant pot markers and some bamboo skewers hot glued to them, i ordered some red number stickers from ebay, total cost is about £6.50 as i had the bamboo and the gorilla tape, i have done 1-12 in pairs so far but could add another 4 pairs, but the spares i might do as arrows, im happy how they turned out 

gates.JPG

What’s your group and yt channel?

• Like 1