• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MSUK Scammer: Charged

Nick

Good work! :good:

I know most of us on here work hard to get a good reputation. Just a shame that the odd individual spoils it.

To be honest, I dont think the fine went far enough. I think he should pay back everything he stole, even if it takes the rest of his miserable life.

Cheers Nick and all involved.

Its nice that a blow has been struck by us honest folk.

Matt

Thats an epic result, Fair play to everyone involved, But why did it take 3 years?

We've never done it before, finding who to go to and how to do it proved tricky, it seemed at first internet theft wasn't really taken as seriously as breaking into someones house and taking something.

We got there in the end anyway and the main thing is we know how to do it again. :) We have a nice little list of banned members to go through. :lol:

great work nick and all others involved in bringin the scum to justice. if the decent people cant prove that their is still trust and good sportsmanship in the hobby, we wont get newbies to help out. once again great work nick and all others involved :good: