• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Super-Duper Recession Busting Bargain Thread

Garry

• 4 weeks later...

Clearance Corner at hpi-racing.co.uk, items showing are "hot" so select from menu for further clearance bargains.

Iron Outlaw body is a bargain at less than

Edited by smackers

• 2 weeks later...

MOON-GEL 

right this stuff costs a fortune for what you get, But here at scrimping Tami's house,

he has found a PRODUCT that costs you 1/4 the price for a whole lot more .... 

so Ladys and Gents , FPV lovers and video artists /camera owners I give you the wonder of ........... 

GEL WINDOWS STICKERS , yes thats right jelly window stickers are infact moon-gel that stuff thats costs you an arm and leg.

So go fourth and raid Amazon for your gel window stickers, all you have to do is cut them to your required size/shape and away you go.

Dont get ripped Off Get gel windows stickers , and if that dont work you can always pretend your buying them for the kids 

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if these keyfob camera's are any good but now 1/2 price with free delivery........

http://www.ebuyer.com/633870-covert-camera-keyfob-edvbr-0y05-

Not great, I would suggest paying a bit more for a no#16 at least, possibly no#21/22 or the HQ30 version. The one linked is VGA and max 30fps (if that), which combined, doesn't equal great video.

Cheaper on fleabay for the same thing but the difference between a basic VGA type and the 720p versions is massive. I picked up a HQ30 type for 6 quid delivered and was blown away by the quality compared to my old VGA (turnigy from HK I think).

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I could get the stuff absolutely none available here in Germany unless I pay 15-20 euro for a tiny can :(

you can export some if u like :lol:

Not entirely sure it's even possible to post aerosols to Germany... or at least my 5 minutes of searching doesnt reveal anyone who would take it...

I'd always be up for a trade for white chocolate covered oreos, and teriyaki soba noodles.... :)

Have found a cheaper alternative to small cable ties in radio boxes (thinking about my baja inspired me) use loom bands instead of cable ties. 99p for a bag so dirt cheep

• 3 weeks later...

Not really fair compairing to Model Sport... not fair for MS anyway lol.

The Agrios is about 100 quid cheaper than MS...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...