• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

17 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Few things:

5YTBSaI.jpeg

1. Traxxas Pit Mat. £33 I didnt need to spend but I keep seeing it in I think @Gaz! posts. So its his fault. Kinda regretting black however haha. 

2. Gens Ace 5000mah 3S Lipo. Ive had two of these fail on me recently, leaving me with 1. I didnt wanna buy any again but this is the most sensible option as I now have a pair to fit in my UDR and the Sledge. My other 3S ones are too big 😕

3. Alloy Bead locks for the TRX4, tyre recommendations?

4. Noble NB4 RX. Could find any in stock, and didnt wanna wait as its going in something special (to me). It came from Amazon Prime, within 18 hours. Unfortunately, it was £39.99 but hey

for tyres the original canyons seem to be really good 

1 hour ago, Kpowell911 said:

Are these what people use for the TRX4 Shift servo’s?

Yes, the servo for the gears and locking diff on the TRX4 is the same as the TRX4M steering servo. Only negative is that the cable is 350mm long, the TRX4M isn't even 300mm long 🤣

Edited by Alex97
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Alex97 said:

Yes, the servo for the gears and locking diff on the TRX4 is the same as the TRX4M steering servo. Only negative is that the cable is 350mm long, the TRX4M isn't even 300mm long 🤣

I found that when I replaced mine, I needed an extension 😅

Ive seen a few people putting the Injora one in the TRX4M, but theyre mega money 

2 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Few things:

5YTBSaI.jpeg

1. Traxxas Pit Mat. £33 I didnt need to spend but I keep seeing it in I think @Gaz! posts. So its his fault. Kinda regretting black however haha. 

2. Gens Ace 5000mah 3S Lipo. Ive had two of these fail on me recently, leaving me with 1. I didnt wanna buy any again but this is the most sensible option as I now have a pair to fit in my UDR and the Sledge. My other 3S ones are too big 😕

3. Alloy Bead locks for the TRX4, tyre recommendations?

4. Noble NB4 RX. Could find any in stock, and didnt wanna wait as its going in something special (to me). It came from Amazon Prime, within 18 hours. Unfortunately, it was £39.99 but hey

Love this mat! Nice and thick 🙂 

Always liked the looks of the Arrmas tbh and the outcast in particular could just never justify xmaxx money for a 1/8. This one though is a lot cheaper and should hopefully just need a lower chassis brace to be fairly me proof which is nice 😁  

Oh and yeah just up the road a bit. Anywhere super awesome to bash about up that way? Nowhere really down here although there are a couple of pump tracks that will being investigated very soon.

Edited by Ross9999992

14 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

I found that when I replaced mine, I needed an extension 😅

Ive seen a few people putting the Injora one in the TRX4M, but theyre mega money 

Injora do a £20ish one that's 7kg, you need to trim a bit of servo mount away however people seem to rate them. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Hopefully get a real one soon. But the later I leave it the more pricey they become

Lady up the road has a P1. I look at it with very, very  green eyes. Although if I was to have a scoob, money no object, it would be the 22B.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, totlxtc said:

Lady up the road has a P1. I look at it with very, very  green eyes. Although if I was to have a scoob, money no object, it would be the 22B.

My old gym training partner’s boss obtained a 22B  brand new. One of 16 UK cars I think. Last I heard he still owned it and its in a heated garage with the door screwed shut haha. They’ll be a million pound car soon. 

I want a 2005 Blob Eye STI. Nothing major. Weve just got planning permission through for our driveway/drop kerb so Ill soon have somewhere to store it at least

Edited by Kpowell911
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Four new lipos for the TRX4M, I originally ordered two 850Mah batteries however they then emailed me to say that they were out of stock so I ordered the 650Mah ones. A day later then then said there was a stock issue and both my orders had been shipped and they'd send me a return lable for the 650 ones. This morning I was then issued a refund for the two 850Mah ones, I've got 2x 850Mah and 2x 650mah ones for about £15. 

I hope that makes sense!

SmartSelect_20230303_164518_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, James.S said:

A very friendly DPD driver delivered my MT10 V2 today 🙂

20230305_173203.thumb.jpg.35142c1ca1cf05f6edb9cc830fd59451.jpg

20230305_173805.thumb.jpg.a3dbf3b0121e2e8a6d69ecebd5032921.jpg

20230305_174034.thumb.jpg.84c51ab36fe3d334bdf295ef5d4650e3.jpg

These courier folk are so thoughtful! And you lucked in there with an MT10! Nice one, enjoy 👍

Unless you get the one who leaves your brand new TV on the doorstep at 7am, in the rain, next to a public path and you are at work 😡

Edited by totlxtc
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1