• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

Someone told me the torsion rod is a bit soft, I need a longer one anyway, so i ordered some 3mm piano wire to use instead, but the rest of parts are well worth the money anyway 👍 

My one came with 2.    Not sure if there is any difference in them yet. Will have a play and see 

1 minute ago, walkbythesea said:

What is that?

It says, "Direct Powered Transponder" on the package. So I'ma go out on a limb and say it's a direct powered transponder for race timing 😄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Paul Busby said:

It says, "Direct Powered Transponder" on the package. So I'ma go out on a limb and say it's a direct powered transponder for race timing 😄

Well I read that and still didn’t know what it was - I’ve not raced in over 30 years - so that’s a thing!

Edited by walkbythesea

7 minutes ago, Guns said:

WANT!

I haven't opened the box yet as I was cooking but it looked mint in the pictures. It's a total roller so I need to paint a shell and order tires, there's a track that races them about 30 minutes away so might give it ago. 

9 minutes ago, Alex97 said:

I haven't opened the box yet as I was cooking but it looked mint in the pictures. It's a total roller so I need to paint a shell and order tires, there's a track that races them about 30 minutes away so might give it ago. 

Definitely deserves it's own thread?!