• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Postman dropped of a lipo alarm I'd ordered a couple of weeks ago & 5 mins later there was a knock at the door. I thought it was my Hyper 7 TQ SPORT i have brought of here, but it wasn't ?. 

It was a parcel from amazon, my wife had saw me looking at this last week & decided to buy it me as a surprise easter present ?. 

Its only an Himoto Prowler 1/12 scale 2wd buggy, but I like the look of it & its pretty quick for a small brushed 380?? Motor & the steering is quite responsive, not bad for £30.

Going to stick a small brushless motor set up in it with a few other changes, should be a nice back garden runner.

IMG_20180329_145233_hdr.jpg

• Like 1

20* pairs of Amass XT90's.

Couple of cheap servo horns.

20* 3s balance extensions for making some series charge lines to charge 2*3s as a 6.

Parts for upgrading the CNC cooling system.

JwUIBhO.jpg

Made the main charge leads (parallel & series) and 1* series balance lead last week for the para board with what I had left .

Now just the rest of the balance leads to make & 17 lipo's to change to XT90! Yawn!

RG8OpCi.jpg

& need to hoover :mf_tongue:

Edited by dazp1976
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dazp1976 said:

Made the main charge leads (parallel & series) and 1* series balance lead last week for the para board with what I had left .

Now just the rest of the balance leads to make & 17 lipo's to change to XT90! Yawn!

RG8OpCi.jpg

Damn! I thought it was bad enough swapping 9 ESC & 5 batteries over to XT60's.

Wack some tunes on and have fun with that lot :040:

been looking at these for a bit but at £630 ish  it was a no at that price . but see one for £481 + 20% off it had to be  .. now have the job getting into the house . 

=   

20180331_134227.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 30/03/2018 at 10:25, RobFandango said:

Just arrived, apparently the ultimate stock club racing motor? We shall see!

Photo%2030-03-2018,%2010%2014%2020.jpg?d

A 540J? Nice! Of the 27t silver cans, it is generally regarded as the best of the bunch. 

Today I received a pair of F103 front wishbone sets, one to replace the one I broke last Saturday, and one to keep in my toolbox as a spare. Less than a week from Hong Kong to my doorstep!

On 01/04/2018 at 08:20, Guns said:

I missed this on Thursday, but DHL delivered it on Saturday which was nice. Rapid delivery time from HK International Warehouse.

ZryXxXv.jpg

However, my UK Power cable didnt come so I cant use it :(

LrymhKT.jpg

it's only a Kettle plug is it not, I thought everyone had these laying about all over there house, What with computers and monitors, I've got them coming out my ears.

3 hours ago, stonedef said:

Just a jet flame blow torch. I'm fed up of trying to heat up heat shrink with the soldering iron

Wind proof cigarette lighter from Skegness works a treat for me. Do you have a link to that one? Thanks :good: