• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

2 minutes ago, Daveyb84 said:

Didn't know they started doing clear shells for the Micro RS4.

Can't wait to see it all together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm keeping it simple, I don't have much experience painting.

22 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, but just out of boredom and a bit of fun, I scratch built a scale pallet, it's about 6" long by 5 1/2" wide and an inch or so tall, received it's first delivery today for a new RC I've got coming and my little lady friend seemed very pleased about it! :D

DSC_3022_zps6pksfhq9.jpg

Quickly getting the chains off.

DSC_3024_zpslm23rbaw.jpg

She made short work of the tape.

DSC_3026_zpsy4fb1bsf.jpg

Ta-da, HobbyWing QuicRun 150a & Leopard 4074 2000kv, she's a happy lady :)

DSC_3027_zpsqy3zk7h3.jpg

awesome dude....:lol:

• Like 1

Postie brought me a replacement rc vehicle.  Had an FTX vantage brushless that was a bad egg and very fragile, complained to ftx and as a "good will gesture" they posted me out a brushless ftx carnage.! took it out today for its first run and had a blast with it.  And for the first time ever in my ftx ownership I didnt break anything! Result!!

20170208_162004_resized.jpg

Left s my kids carnage (Gnasher), right is my new toy! (Basher), the two tiny ones are HPI q32's left:(Onion the Baja) and right: (Samosa) indoor rainy day toys.

Edited by TheGinja
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheGinja said:

Postie brought me a replacement rc vehicle.  Had an FTX vantage brushless that was a bad egg and very fragile, complained to ftx and as a "good will gesture" they posted me out a brushless ftx carnage.! took it out today for its first run and had a blast with it.  And for the first time ever in my ftx ownership I didnt break anything! Result!!

20170208_162004_resized.jpg

Left s my kids carnage (Gnasher), right is my new toy! (Basher), the two tiny ones are HPI q32's left:(Onion the Baja) and right: (Samosa) indoor rainy day toys.

fair shout to ftx..:good:.my boy had a brushless carnage and it was pooooo.:yes:.......made of fine china..:lol:...sold it and got him a hpi firestorm flux........10000000000000% times better...:yes:...but a lot on here love there ftx`s.....we didn't....

Edited by evssv

TBH if it wasnt a replacement I wouldnt of chosen it but.. its been good fun this one, so far.... touch wood.. it will fill that gap till april when the baja ss makes its way to my kitchen table haha, then the kids can have it.  already got eyes on that traxxas xmaxx for next years birthday off my wife haha  much grovelling i think.  then prying her off it as shes rc mad as well.

• Like 1