• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

14 hours ago, BigGinge said:

A couple of low profile metal geared servos from AliExpress.  I got one, supposedly, 12kg 0.09s cheapie unit for the silver can build and one more expensive 25 kg 0.05s brushless model as a “spare”. Just in case the first one isn’t all it claims to be. 

09D40BED-4FF6-4E31-A4F3-80C1E835FF01.thumb.jpeg.f869e6797f43a5d62ee63a4bbe52b9d8.jpeg

Lemme know about the X25, im about to buy one.

Edit: im looking at the G25, somewhere in between the two

Edited by Kpowell911
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, BigGinge said:

A couple of low profile metal geared servos from AliExpress.  I got one, supposedly, 12kg 0.09s cheapie unit for the silver can build and one more expensive 25 kg 0.05s brushless model as a “spare”. Just in case the first one isn’t all it claims to be. 

09D40BED-4FF6-4E31-A4F3-80C1E835FF01.thumb.jpeg.f869e6797f43a5d62ee63a4bbe52b9d8.jpeg

Got a link to the 12kg one?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H1q said:

@BigGingeGood luck with the delivery tomorrow - hope it all goes well.

👍🏼

Thanks.

From what I’ve heard tomorrow might be a bit optimistic for a delivery as induced births do tend to take a while (lady at work was saying two and a bit days for hers). Not talking about any of that with the wife though. Hopefully we’ll get lucky and get a quick, smooth, delivery. 

• Like 1

🙏🏽
We should replace ‘Postie’ with ‘Stork’ in the subject line of this thread and you can keep us updated! 

😂

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, BigGinge said:

Thanks.

From what I’ve heard tomorrow might be a bit optimistic for a delivery as induced births do tend to take a while (lady at work was saying two and a bit days for hers). Not talking about any of that with the wife though. Hopefully we’ll get lucky and get a quick, smooth, delivery. 

Good luck on the new arrival mate and hope all goes well :good:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, .AJ. said:

A little Deadbolt 

14-ECF273-FF2-F-4-DBD-B55-D-497-F82-A184

Bought to annoy my kitten with 😂 

If you find you like it there is a truck load of things you can do to mod it, even seen a 24 LCG crawler mod that seemed able to go any where, Injora do a lot of upgrade parts at a decent price

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Reacher said:

If you find you like it there is a truck load of things you can do to mod it, even seen a 24 LCG crawler mod that seemed able to go any where, Injora do a lot of upgrade parts at a decent price

I’ve already visited the Injora webstore 😬 

• Haha 1