• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

6 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Always thought these would be a good base for a Rally with the sealed driveline. Werent they out of stock for months though?

Yeah it was the sealed driveline that persuaded me to go for one 👍🏻
They came back in stock a few weeks back, hopefully they stay in stock this time.

2 minutes ago, tomr said:

Yeah it was the sealed driveline that persuaded me to go for one 👍🏻
They came back in stock a few weeks back, hopefully they stay in stock this time.

Didnt realise how cheap they were, although I just priced one up and it cost me more than the Flux E tron and I hadnt got the shell yet haha

6 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Didnt realise how cheap they were, although I just priced one up and it cost me more than the Flux E tron and I hadnt got the shell yet haha

I priced these up for the silver can build off and came in at around £220 for all new parts (but with a simple brushed motor) including an Rx. Would be very easy to spend lots more though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Elite models do that, use them if nobody else has it, best to ring them……

Yeah, I read reviews after so after 3 days I sent an email to check if it was or not. To be fair to them, they were perfectly acceptable to deal with arranging a refund.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 53HRA said:

19-D50-B95-BF94-4506-BE49-F04502-F4-F41-

E321-AA56-3-D58-4-E00-BB72-7804-D5-BFEA9

Looks absolutely fantastic, one of my all time favourites.  The workshop setting is great too!  The only thing I would consider (I know it goes away from originality) would be to change the front bumper to an aluminium front guard (e.g. RC Channel).

• Like 2